ReputationRep:
    :puppyeyes:?

Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't know why I'm here.. :getmecoat:

Just interested about what you'd put. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)

Right right, someone asked me to do this so here you go. I will try to predict how you meet that special someone and how it happens. if you are a new user or I don't know much about you, it will be difficult but I will try anyway :ahee:

This is all for fun.

I like writing in small fonts.
    OMG Dez from Austin and Ally :yes: :facepalm:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    OMG Dez from Austin and Ally :yes: :facepalm:

Yessss! The old Austin and Ally was so good :love:
    Spoiler alert
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the new ones, where they're in a relationship etc.. not as great or maybe they are running out of plots :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Yessss! The old Austin and Ally was so good :love:
    Spoiler alert
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the new ones, where they're in a relationship etc.. not as great or maybe they are running out of plots :lol:
    Do you remember Ally's first audition?
    OMG and in every episode when Trish gets a new job it's so JOKES!!
    And then after she gets fired Lol :rofl: :rofl2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I love it when they're in a relationship, so romantic :love:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by iEthan)
    :erm:?
    Where's mine? :bawling:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Where's mine? :bawling:
    You are second in the queue (Doing it in the order that people posted, and as you can see they take a lot of time to do research and write and be well thought out ) and writing the next person's one in a bit so.. not long to go, hopefully

Do you remember Ally's first audition?
    OMG and in every episode when Trish gets a new job it's so JOKES!!
    And then after she gets fired Lol :rofl: :rofl2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I love it when they're in a relationship, so romantic :love:
    Yessss :ahee: how shy she used to be :lol: :rofl: yeah and the jokes because of wherever she's working.. (though it is unrealistic, if you get fired from so many places, do not expect to get another job so easily! :rofl:)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :love: it is nice I guess, but ya know, 'not a love song' is probably my favourite song from it.. see why

ReputationRep:

Right right, someone asked me to do this so here you go. I will try to predict how you meet that special someone and how it happens. if you are a new user or I don't know much about you, it will be difficult but I will try anyway :ahee:

This is all for fun.

Do mine as well please

ReputationRep:

This is all for fun.

Can u try and do it for me ?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by amsib)
    Do mine as well please
    (Original post by x-bhakti-patel)
    Can u try and do it for me ?
    I'll try, it might take time to get round to everyone but I'll try

ReputationRep:
    You are second in the queue (Doing it in the order that people posted, and as you can see they take a lot of time to do research and write and be well thought out ) and writing the next person's one in a bit so.. not long to go, hopefully

Yessss :ahee: how shy she used to be :lol: :rofl: yeah and the jokes because of wherever she's working.. (though it is unrealistic, if you get fired from so many places, do not expect to get another job so easily! :rofl:)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :love: it is nice I guess, but ya know, 'not a love song' is probably my favourite song from it.. see why
    Ally's probably my fav character, I just love her so much.
    OML I am solemnly in love with that song, it got me so Addicted. But i would say ''Double take'' is such a LEGEND
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Have you ever listened to ''Steal your heart'' :love: I love Austin btw

ReputationRep:
    I'll try, it might take time to get round to everyone but I'll try
    Thanks, take as much time as u want as ik it would be difficult to get around to everyone
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    i wanna know mine too
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Ally's probably my fav character, I just love her so much.
    OML I am solemnly in love with that song, it got me so Addicted. But i would say ''Double take'' is such a LEGEND
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Have you ever listened to ''Steal your heart'' :love: I love Austin btw
    Not gonna lie, sometimes I wish I looked like Austin but yeah.. Ally is nice I like Dez the most, in case you can't tell

:ahee: ah.. Double take, where it all started :moon:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yesss, I love that episode :ahee: :fan: have you heard One Last Dance by R5?

ReputationRep:
    Not gonna lie, sometimes I wish I looked like Austin but yeah.. Ally is nice I like Dez the most, in case you can't tell

:ahee: ah.. Double take, where it all started :moon:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yesss, I love that episode :ahee: :fan: have you heard One Last Dance by R5?
    Hehe, Yes i can absolutely see how much you are passionate about Dez, I love Dez Gingery hair, But nothing can beat my Austin :^_^: :angelblush:

OML I bet some people don't even know what we are talking about
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I am absolutely flattered by that song, Have you heard ''Heart made up on you''
    :bawling:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by mariam687)
    oo me i wanna kno lololol

this is gna b interesting
    Spoiler:
    Show
    One day, while going shopping in Leicester with your mum, you bump into a handsome, young Pakistani doctor that your mum knows through her cousin's sister's daughter's boyfriend's mother's twice removed aunt's sister in law's dog walker's father, you know how these complicated connections are like. He works with Leicester City FC as a physio so he is around from time to time and he earns a lot of money, but that is not important to you .

Naturally, your mum introduces him to you, and as he is quite tall you are facing his chest and you say hi. From his toned body, you can see that he goes to the gym quite often and so you make a mental note to go more often, to one much further away than your local one in the hopes of seeing him. :lol:

He goes back to talking with your mum, and you notice that he has a copy of 'if you're reading this it's too late' in his bag (I know it's in the future, but bear with :rofl:) and it's as though cupid himself shot an arrow through the roof of the shopping centre and right into your heart :ahee: and credit to his accuracy.

It takes a lot of time but you eventually persuade your mum to try and convince him to send you a rishta and after a couple of meetings, it is all done and you have a lovely ceremony with photographers climbing walls and on ceilings and stuff trying to get good angles and everything.

After it is all done, he buys you a house in Leicester so that you and your mum can move out from your cousins' place and he stays there when Leicester are playing home games and you decide to work as an assistant dentist and eventually qualify as one yourself and all is well.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    One day, while going shopping in Leicester with your mum, you bump into a handsome, young Pakistani doctor that your mum knows through her cousin's sister's daughter's boyfriend's mother's twice removed aunt's sister in law's dog walker's father, you know how these complicated connections are like. He works with Leicester City FC as a physio so he is around from time to time and he earns a lot of money, but that is not important to you .

Naturally, your mum introduces him to you, and as he is quite tall you are facing his chest and you say hi. From his toned body, you can see that he goes to the gym quite often and so you make a mental note to go more often, to one much further away than your local one in the hopes of seeing him. :lol:

He goes back to talking with your mum, and you notice that he has a copy of 'if you're reading this it's too late' in his bag (I know it's in the future, but bear with :rofl:) and it's as though cupid himself shot an arrow through the roof of the shopping centre and right into your heart :ahee: and credit to his accuracy.

It takes a lot of time but you eventually persuade your mum to try and convince him to send you a rishta and after a couple of meetings, it is all done and you have a lovely ceremony with photographers climbing walls and on ceilings and stuff trying to get good angles and everything.

After it is all done, he buys you a house in Leicester so that you and your mum can move out from your cousins' place and he stays there when Leicester are playing home games and you decide to work as an assistant dentist and eventually qualify as one yourself and all is well.

ayyyeeeee i like this xD
    u so got drakes album right hahahah, ukno me now ofc
    a dentist? woah niceeee

thanks Sean, i loved it haha, so accurate
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Hehe, Yes i can absolutely see how much you are passionate about Dez, I love Dez Gingery hair, But nothing can beat my Austin :^_^: :angelblush:

OML I bet some people don't even know what we are talking about
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I am absolutely flattered by that song, Have you heard ''Heart made up on you''
    :bawling:
    :lol: I do not blame you.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: no, definitely and no, but I just had a listen :fan: R5 :moon:

ReputationRep:
    :lol: I do not blame you.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: no, definitely and no, but I just had a listen :fan: R5 :moon:
    Hahaha, I just love R5- and do you know why?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Because my Austin is in there Hehe :rofl:
    And also can you do 'the love whisperer'' on me as well, please?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Hahaha, I just love R5- and do you know why?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Because my Austin is in there Hehe :rofl:
    And also can you do 'the love whisperer'' on me as well, please?
    :rofl: I can't fault that

Yes, sure I'll get working on my next one so I can get around to everyone

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.