History of Art - 2017 entry

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for History of art and I'm really excited about the course I'm only applying to one London university so I'm between SOAS and UCL at the moment , but I'm going to apply to Manchester, Leeds and then I'm also stuck between Edinburgh and Glasgow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bonjourhill)
    UEA has suchhh a good course! It might be my insurance, and I'm thinking of Nottingham 😊
    Do let us know if any of you have any questions about UEA's History of Art course! We also have an Open Day on Saturday if you want a look

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of East Anglia)
    Do let us know if any of you have any questions about UEA's History of Art course! We also have an Open Day on Saturday if you want a look

Thank you! I'm so glad I got an offer, the course looks really interesting do you know how many seminars and lectures we'd be doing per week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I'm so glad I got an offer, the course looks really interesting do you know how many seminars and lectures we'd be doing per week?

Take a look at unistats.com where you can get the key stats and figures for our course

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any offers yet? Our thread is so dead 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LillyB14)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've had 3 offers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I might be applying for the Arts and Humanities Foundation Year at Nottingham with an Access to HE Diploma. I would go for the History of Art Foundation route at Nottingham.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've had one offer so far! Birmingham offered a conditional of ABB or unconditional if I firm with them What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I've had 3 offers!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Where from?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ErinEloise)
    I've had one offer so far! Birmingham offered a conditional of ABB or unconditional if I firm with them What about you?
    Haven't sent my application off yet but Birmingham is one of my choices. Do you think you'll firm them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wisefire)
    I might be applying for the Arts and Humanities Foundation Year at Nottingham with an Access to HE Diploma. I would go for the History of Art Foundation route at Nottingham.
    The campus at Nottingham looks so pretty! Where else are you applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Where from?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nottingham, UEA and Birmingham! I'm loving the campus and Nottingham + I'm visiting on the 3rd of next month

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've had an offer from York but I'm still anxiously waiting to hear back from my four other choices. Where have you applied or planned on applying to? Congrats to all who have received offers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieaxon)
    I've had an offer from York but I'm still anxiously waiting to hear back from my four other choices. Where have you applied or planned on applying to? Congrats to all who have received offers
    Lucky! I also applied to York for joint honours History of Art and English, no offer yet 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lucky! I also applied to York for joint honours History of Art and English, no offer yet 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'd assume both the History of Art and English department need to meet and make decisions together which is why you're still waiting, I honestly wouldn't worry! Best of luck and I hope (and bet) you get an offer

ReputationRep:
    I'd assume both the History of Art and English department need to meet and make decisions together which is why you're still waiting, I honestly wouldn't worry! Best of luck and I hope (and bet) you get an offer
    Yeah I suppose, thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've got an offer from Bristol, AAB - was so happy when I got it!!

I also have interviews for Warwick and Leeds - does anybody else also?
    So pleased that I found this thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jemmajacobs)

None of my offers gave me interviews, not sure if York or Leicester will want any from me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jemmajacobs)

Congratulations When did you receive your offer from Bristol? I've also applied there but haven't heard anything

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations When did you receive your offer from Bristol? I've also applied there but haven't heard anything
    Thank you!! I heard from them on Friday - have you had any other offers yet? I am sure you'll here from Bristol soon, they're said to be quick repliers

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.