Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could go back in time and redo one exam, which one would you pick? Watch

ReputationRep:
    C1- I lost up to 6 marks because, after redoing the question several times, I still though 16 + 5 was 11.
    It'll haunt me until the day I die.

ReputationRep:
    All of them. I've already redone most of them at least once :rofl: :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    I wanna go back to last week and do that FP2 question I blanked on heheh

ReputationRep:
    food tech level 2 i burnt the school kitchen down

ReputationRep:
    I really wish I could redo Biology as I have messed the papers up and my target was a bloody A. I doubt I even managed to scrap a C and real let down. I just hope I get an A in Chemistry and Physics now.

ReputationRep:
    FP2. Idk what that was all about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    We all have an exam that we wish we could do all over again because it went horribly or you made a silly mistake, so, if you had the chance to redo one (without knowing the questions of course ) which would you go for?
    AQA Biology Unit B2
    B1,3 & 4 went great.
    B2 was horrific. I even wrote the 6 marker about the wrong thing.

ReputationRep:
    maths because i made a few stupid mistakes or RS because i was so tired and hadn't prepared properly

ReputationRep:
    None of them.

Probably coz I'd still make the same mistake. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Probably my english language exam last year. I needed 14 more UMS across both units, which was equivalent to getting 5 marks more in the exam (or getting 3 marks more in the controlled assessment unit and 3 more in the exam), to get the grade I was hoping to get.

ReputationRep:
    Wish i could redo any AS bio paper doesn't matter which of the 2 units. I remember flicking through the last page and writing "interspecific" and "intraspecfic" and then i was like hey wait this question is talking about species maybe i miswrote species as "specific" so i went and changed that. then as i was double checking my pages, i casually noted a few answers that'd probably be wrong as i flicked through but my being the cocky little **** that i was i leisurely set my pen down as the invigilator came to collect the exam papers

results day came and i was 1 UMS point from an A
    too poor to get it remarked in hopes of +1 marks

ReputationRep:
    I was going to say french but I'd probably do just as badly so maybe B1

ReputationRep:
    Maths calculator, made so many silly mistakes because i thought iw as running out of time and stressing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    We all have an exam that we wish we could do all over again because it went horribly or you made a silly mistake, so, if you had the chance to redo one (without knowing the questions of course ) which would you go for?
    GCSE Edexcel Maths Paper 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milzime)
    FSMQ

this year just

just

just
    Yeah... I would too! I hope I've still got an A, but I got out of the exam and immediately realised I made a load of stupid mistakes. I went home and cried!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rocco123)
    Yeah... I would too! I hope I've still got an A, but I got out of the exam and immediately realised I made a load of stupid mistakes. I went home and cried!
    If it's any consolation, I came out of the exam hall crying for that paper which was pretty embarrassing! Oddly enough, it made me feel a bit better so I haven't actually panicked about it as much as I did over English Language, which felt better straight after but felt awful later...

I'm sure you did fine! I'm praying for working marks to push me up to the A boundary, but I think I probably got a B.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.