The Student Room Group

Calling a girl pretty

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So I was buying something and as soon as i paid i said to the cashier that shes really pretty. She smiled and seemed flustered and mumbled thank you, and i smiled and left without saying anything else. Girls would that come across as creepy? If you found someone unattractive and creepy would you still have smiled and been shy about it?

She was just flattered by what you said. I would have been the same. It's not creepy at all.:smile:
Asked for her number and she said no. Ouch.

Unlucky, you got your answer though.
Lol, she's on checkouts, of course she's attractive. Anyone who's worked in retail knows that is where they put the pretty confident girls, as it's the area of the store which matches their skillset best. Rule 1 of retail is you want front of shop to look good for the customers, especially when it's the last interaction they have in the store, innit?
If you were being genuine and she is pretty then she probably gets it a lot tbh, but I guess being told you're attractive by an awkward 18 year old is marginally better than being told you're attractivr by a pervy 70 year old men bordering on sexual harassment, which was something I saw numerous times when working in retail.
Asked for her number and she said no. Ouch.

Unlucky. Better luck next time.
So I was buying something and as soon as i paid i said to the cashier that shes really pretty. She smiled and seemed flustered and mumbled thank you, and i smiled and left without saying anything else. Girls would that come across as creepy? If you found someone unattractive and creepy would you still have smiled and been shy about it?

I think its cute , I mean I like that people still meet outside of social networking! go back 20 years ago and if you found someone attractive you would just ask them out , simple x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending