Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    Well since the issue of "good posts" hasnt been broached but feel free to have a "there are good posts in f51" thread in the general chat forum if you want to discuss that
    I dont think it needs another thread. I am only bringing it up because you all have brought up all the bad. Now i am bringing up the good, because i am sick of it being ignored.

ReputationRep:
    If insults hadnt been traded to start with, this would never of happened:rolleyes:
    But she thinks its up to her to monitor forum 51. Who is she to make that decision. People had disagreements, and some bad things were said. But as i am sure you know, bad things happen in general chat, D and D and every where else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    I dont think it needs another thread. I am only bringing it up because you all have brought up all the bad. Now i am bringing up the good, because i am sick of it being ignored.
    ok we happily admit there are alot of thread in f51 I am sure which are free of hatred however are some that aren't. Is that a fair judgement?

ReputationRep:
    I pointed out last night that a lot of subsribers were not happy and it was just made light off. Perhaps now people will realise the damage thats been done to UKL.

ReputationRep:
    But she thinks its up to her to monitor forum 51. Who is she to make that decision. People had disagreements, and some bad things were said. But as i am sure you know, bad things happen in general chat, D and D and every where else.
    Else where the moderation has been up until this point very different in f51, so far worse thread occured, is that fair?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I pointed out last night that a lot of subsribers were not happy and it was just made light off. Perhaps now people will realise the damage thats been done to UKL.
    I will say this again if no insults had been traded to start with, Vienna would not of been able to make a big thing out of it

ReputationRep:
    Else where the moderation has been up until this point very different in f51, so far worse thread occured, is that fair?
    Well were you only have someones word for it, i would question that. Yes, there are some angry threads in forum 51, but compare it to general chat.

ReputationRep:
    none. the subscribers total about 20 or less. more people voted for changes on Jonatans petition.

ReputationRep:
    I will say this again if no insults had been traded to start with, Vienna would not of been able to make a big thing out of it
    And since we all know she had to make a big deal about it. Even if her intentions were good, damage has been done that would not have occured otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I just dont feel I should when vienna gets access for free :mad: I just feel she is spoiling the place rather unnessecarily.
    we dont find it, and thus far, the moderators dont find it unnecessary.

ReputationRep:
    But insults happen anywhere, what was said wasn't said behind peoples back because they could have registered at any time.

I just wonder what D will make of it all when the F51 becomes empty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    I think if they wanted you to be mod, they would have asked. Who are you do conduct all these "assesments"

ReputationRep:
    none. the subscribers total about 20 or less. more people voted for changes on Jonatans petition.
    Its more than 20 people and say it is just 20 thats £1200 a year D could loose out on. That money pays for the server!

ReputationRep:
    And since we all know she had to make a big deal about it. Even if her intentions were good, damage has been done that would not have occured otherwise.
    what damage? the moderators re-think how to apply a fair and just policy to f51? non-subscribers may be able to trust that neg repping, rep whoring and other abuses are not taking place? the moderators have acknowledged these problems and deal with it. had i not made a point of it, nothing would have changed.

ReputationRep:
    But insults happen anywhere, what was said wasn't said behind peoples back because they could have registered at any time.

and normally when someone is repeatedly insulted people get banned

ReputationRep:
    I think if they wanted you to be mod,
    i dont see any relevance or motivation for this comment.

ReputationRep:
    I'm past caring, you've spoilt it somewhat for me and I dare say others, its supposed to be a fiarly relaxed place just to post, it isnt real life you know, you dont have to treat it like some important "thing" You just carry on messing with the place cos to me your just spoiling it.

ReputationRep:
    what damage? the moderators re-think how to apply a fair and just policy to f51? non-subscribers may be able to trust that neg repping, rep whoring and other abuses are not taking place? the moderators have acknowledged these problems and deal with it. had i not made a point of it, nothing would have changed.
    Our neg rep is our business, and none of yours. And you think rep whoring doesnt take place outside forum 51? Gimme a break. What damage? Loss of money for the owner, thats what damage.

ReputationRep:

if f51 becomes empty because you are being moderated properly, then he has not me to blame. indeed, one would have to ask what your intentions were would you not want to subscribe under these circumstances.

ReputationRep:
    i dont see any relevance or motivation for this comment.
    You seem to think you can act like a mod, by conducting "assesments" of forum 51, when you have zero right too.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.