Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    You shouldn't paint us all with the same brush.
    I never thought you were involved at all, tbh. I would hope that.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    This MoNC is strange, I believe the Liberals knew this was coming because the Liberals want a left-wing government to match the Liberals' left-wing position.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    This is ridiculous. Hahahahahaha
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    This MoNC is strange, I believe the Liberals knew this was coming because the Liberals want a left-wing government to match the Liberals' left-wing position.
    You're wrong there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    This is ridiculous. Hahahahahaha
    Lmao im so glad you posted this I reaally wanted to write something like this :teehee:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Lmao im so glad you posted this I reaally wanted to write something like this :teehee:
    It's total nonsense :rofl: not even going to pretend to be engrossed in what is clearly baseless. :toofunny:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Airmed)
    I never thought you were involved at all, tbh. I would hope that.
    It seems I've been spending too much time on Netflix.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    I hope you've been chilling whilst netflixing. Netflix and Stress just isn't as good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Wow... So will you not be submitting any party items this term because the electorate didn't choose you to be in government? I'm suprised and deaply troubled by your braisen and blasé attitude toward the public. And the new leader argument is stupid, you were elected under a manifesto so you are bound by it.
    We have been and will be submitting items. However, we do not have an obligation to fulfil our manifesto promises, though all of our manifesto promises are issues members of the party feel relatively strongly about so they will all end up before the house.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    In between my online courses, I've watching stuff on Netflix. Can be quite addictive!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    You're wrong there.
    I could be wrong but Labour have made a big strategic error, I would have expected Labour to have an agreement with the majority of party leaders but Labour do not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    My mistake, i thought you meant the government sub-forum. As for not posting here, that's not really required so long as he walks through the lobby.
    Are you being serious? If he was one of 10 MPs I could accept that, but he's his party's only representative in the House. One of the three governing parties is effectively totally silent.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    I could be wrong but Labour have made a big strategic error, I would have expected Labour to have an agreement with the majority of party leaders but Labour do not.
    I will confirm as Liberal DL we had absolutely no knowledge of this MoNC and that we find it ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    Notice that the motion mentions the effort going into the budget rather than the production of the budget itself. We don't expect you to have a budget ready within 47 days, of course not. However, given LP's apparent attitude towards the budget, I think there is a very legitimate cause for concern on that front.
    Are you mad? :eek: Even so far I've done more than you jokers ever did by setting a clear time frame for the budget, which is of course being developed.

Yes, the activity isn't brilliant, which is sadly due to the exam period and other academic stuff (for example, I have entrance exams for a doctorate in just a few days), but this is the most hypocritical piece of shite I've ever seen you produce given your response to my MoNC last term, which I'm going to bring up later.

I believe the reason for the lack of respectable names on the list of seconders like RayApparently, TheDefiniteArticle, That Bearded Man, or barnetlad, is that they realise this and aren't so desperately partisan and willing to risk their reputation only to score a petty political point. If my presumption is correct, I hereby thank them for being sensible.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    We have been and will be submitting items. However, we do not have an obligation to fulfil our manifesto promises, though all of our manifesto promises are issues members of the party feel relatively strongly about so they will all end up before the house.
    So even if by some miracle you passed this motion and got into government you would not be obligated because 'you have a new leader'? I must say I find your attitude disturbing at best.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Andy98)
    You've had a month and a half, and produced significantly less than anticipated. Unless you have some massive project going on in the sub-forum, which I want to hear about, it's simply appalling.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Would be no point in private subs if we had to share everything we were working on...

ReputationRep:
    Are you being serious? If he was one of 10 MPs I could accept that, but he's his party's only representative in the House. One of the three governing parties is effectively totally silent.
    He's only totally silent to you. We communicate when needs be.

Also its irrelevant unless you see some kind of benefit to you from their action.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    We have multiple projects in the government sub-forum however you do not need to be aware of the detail at this time and nor does this government have any responsibility to inform the House until a moment of its own choosing.

If you choose to send this to vote, we will slay you in glorious battle.
    We don't mind about the detail, but I'm sure you can understand that from the outside it just looks like you've been sat around doing nothing for the last 6 weeks.

I didn't know that people were allowed to have exams and work away from TSR. The fact that Labour are fronting this MoNC has frustrated me.
    Like I've said, I'm not expecting masses; but a couple of statements here and there would not go amiss. I know all about the outside world meaning we can't always be here; I have exams myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Are you mad? :eek: Even so far I've done more than you jokers ever did by setting a clear time frame for the budget.

Yes, the activity isn't brilliant, which is sadly due to the exam period and other academic stuff (for example, I have entrance exams for a doctorate in just a few days), but this is the most hypocritical piece of shite I've ever seen you produce given your response to my MoNC last term, which I'm going to bring up later.

I believe the reason for the lack of respectable names on the list of seconders like RayApparently, TheDefiniteArticle, That Bearded Man, or barnetlad, is that they realise this and aren't so desperately partisan and willing to risk their reputation only to score a petty political point. If my presumption is correct, I hereby thank them for being sensible.
    For the avoidance of doubt, I will be voting in favour of this Motion for the reason that I couldn't bring myself to uphold a Tory-led government. Sorry for disappointing you.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Are you mad? :eek: Even so far I've done more than you jokers ever did by setting a clear time frame for the budget, which is of course being developed.

Hear, hear!

(best of luck for your exams :top:)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.