ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Alexion)
    So much positivity aaah :woo:
    YES I'M QUITE HAPPY :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Good. How do you think you're doing then?
    S***t

ReputationRep:
    Nothing. As per usual. (sigh)

ReputationRep:
    In a few days I wont have to be at all sociable for ten weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    S***t
    How are you revising? Still only able to use your dad's pc? lol :\

ReputationRep:
    How are you revising? Still only able to use your dad's pc? lol :\
    I can't even revise, she's f***kin screamin her head off through the phone in the same room, I swear I can't even concentrate. & Yup.

ReputationRep:
    The leave-in-the-lead polls.

(Oops that's plural.)

ReputationRep:
    I can't even revise, she's f***kin screamin her head off through the phone in the same room, I swear I can't even concentrate. & Yup.
    Try the local library or...a mate's house or...maybe try your school, maybe they'll let you come by. Orrr. Try Brum uni's library it's open mon-fri till 7pm I fink. N I'm gonna choke you for being on tsr. While you have your dad's pc reviiise. The last thing you should do is fail. You gotta be better than your folks. Not to bang your head in but srsly love.

ReputationRep:
    Try the local library or...a mate's house or...maybe try your school, maybe they'll let you come by. Orrr. Try Brum uni's library it's open mon-fri till 7pm I fink. N I'm gonna choke you for being on tsr. While you have your dad's pc reviiise. The last thing you should do is fail. You gotta be better than your folks. Not to bang your head in but srsly love.
    I'm trying so hard, but she's f**kin aaaaaah She's so controlling, I'm not allowed to go anywhere. Like if I go library, a parent will have to sit with me and then hurry me to finish. Ik but like.

ReputationRep:
    This mad me smile

and this

if not this
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    That gif of spiderman dancing (ya know the one where he dances to the beat of any song)
    Absolutely cracked me up 😂

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying so hard, but she's f**kin aaaaaah She's so controlling, I'm not allowed to go anywhere. Like if I go library, a parent will have to sit with me and then hurry me to finish. Ik but like.
    That sounds weird of them soz bab lol but it does like you're 15 and the area's not that bad ini.

ReputationRep:
    That sounds weird of them soz bab lol but it does like you're 15 and the area's not that bad ini.
    Trust meeee, I don't get it either, like sooooooooo controlling. Damnn, Ward End ain't tht bad tho. So dumbbbb.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.facebook.com/bowwow/videos/811166052316722/

This roasting, best thing ive watched in a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    That gif of spiderman dancing (ya know the one where he dances to the beat of any song)
    Absolutely cracked me up 😂
    Oh yh...I couldn't stop laughing at that...

ReputationRep:
    Trust meeee, I don't get it either, like sooooooooo controlling. Damnn, Ward End ain't tht bad tho. So dumbbbb.
    My mum just came home so now I've got my own **** to deal with lol she might be related to your mum...same temper lol

ReputationRep:
    Me in my exam. It said on the front of the paper to write in block capital so i spent about 10 minites writing my name in blocks.

ReputationRep:
    My mum just came home so now I've got my own **** to deal with lol she might be related to your mum...same temper lol
    LMAO you bet, from the attitudes, seems very likely actually, & I wish you luck with that, and lemme know if I can help! x

ReputationRep:
    LMAO you bet, from the attitudes, seems very likely actually, & I wish you luck with that, and lemme know if I can help! x
    Yea and surprise surprise I gotta go now. Well not REALLY. My mum is busy cooking and brought my lil siblings home and they wanna play computer games. Before it's an argument I'ma log off and leave the house for a bit probs. See ya and good luck with your revising honest.

ReputationRep:
    Yea and surprise surprise I gotta go now. Well not REALLY. My mum is busy cooking and brought my lil siblings home and they wanna play computer games. Before it's an argument I'ma log off and leave the house for a bit probs. See ya and good luck with your revising honest.
    Awwhhh! x Thank You, and I hope everything goes smoothly for ya, and bye bye! Love ya

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.