(Original post by 34908seikj)

Same here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyjanee15)
    Australia
    Awesome! I've never been there either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jasminenctang)
    That's awesome! I'm 16 too but not as lucky as you! What's your favourite country?
    I'd have to say that the Cayman Islands were one of my favourites - it's like the typical Caribbean island which gorgeous beaches and colourful houses.

Portugal was amazing as well - I went to Madeira (a Portuguese island) but I'd recommend it to anyone. It's incomparable to any other island in the world. Just google it and look for yourself

I go on a lot of cruises, however, which explains why I've been to so many countries. The two places I've just suggested were cruise stops, for example

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by george_c00per)
    I'd have to say that the Cayman Islands were one of my favourites - it's like the typical Caribbean island which gorgeous beaches and colourful houses.

Portugal was amazing as well - I went to Madeira (a Portuguese island) but I'd recommend it to anyone. It's incomparable to any other island in the world. Just google it and look for yourself

I go on a lot of cruises, however, which explains why I've been to so many countries. The two places I've just suggested were cruise stops, for example
    That's incredible! Sounds great! xD
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Where do people think is the most mysterious place in the world? I always thought Easter Island is quite amazing, but I haven't been there... yet!

ReputationRep:
    Orkney Island
    Birmingham
    Calais

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusgb)
    Where do people think is the most mysterious place in the world? I always thought Easter Island is quite amazing, but I haven't been there... yet!
    Ooh! I've never thought of that, that's a great question! I'm not sure. I would say any island really, it's in isolation so it's definitely mysterious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Orkney Island
    Birmingham
    Calais
    Nice! Where is Orkney island? I've never heard of it! Where would you most like to go?

ReputationRep:
    Nice! Where is Orkney island? I've never heard of it! Where would you most like to go?
    Its of the north east coast of Scotland. I would love to visit Swindon some time in the next 2 years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Its of the north east coast of Scotland. I would love to visit Swindon some time in the next 2 years
    Oh! That's great! I've never been to Scotland, so that's on my bucket list!

ReputationRep:
    I 'm planing to travel to China next month ,and I have booked air ticket on Passfeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DivenParker)
    I 'm planing to travel to China next month ,and I have booked air ticket on Passfeed.

That's great! I love china! it's where I'm from! xD

ReputationRep:
    I have only been to Switzerland (recently as well). Lovely country - I recommend visiting CERN.

ReputationRep:
    -USA
    -Spain
    -France
    -Belgium
    -Netherlands
    -Germany
    -Italy
    -Croatia
    -Bosnia
    -Montenegro
    -Greece
    -Turkey
    -Monaco
    -Czech Republic
    -China (used to live there)
    -Japan

Going to Hungary this summer too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DedicatedWizard)
    I have only been to Switzerland (recently as well). Lovely country - I recommend visiting CERN.
    awesome thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by super_kawaii)
    -USA
    -Spain
    -France
    -Belgium
    -Netherlands
    -Germany
    -Italy
    -Croatia
    -Bosnia
    -Montenegro
    -Greece
    -Turkey
    -Monaco
    -Czech Republic
    -China (used to live there)
    -Japan

Going to Hungary this summer too
    Wow impressive! Have plenty of fun!

ReputationRep:
    too many places to count

ReputationRep:
    England, Wales, Scotland, France, Belgium and Switzerland.

As you can probably tell, I'm a very adventurous person.

ReputationRep:
    That is impressive! I'm so jealous. You must learn a few phrases in different languages I bet? Where's you favourite place?
    I think China was, but probably because it was my first asian trip.

I just realised that i haven't included the places i have been on cruises.
    I have been on two two-week cruises, one round the carribbevn and the other round the gulf.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.