Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is something that you will never ever reveal to your parents? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I tell my parents pretty much everything. Hell, I tell anyone that asks pretty much anything, no matter how embarrassing the question is. The few secrets that I do keep, noone would care about anyway. Oh and obviously, I also keep other people's secrets. It'd just be plain rude to reveal other people's secrets.

ReputationRep:
    I like girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    What do I when I'm out with my friends
    What do you do?

ReputationRep:
    Probably the fact that I honestly do not share the same opinion as them, and that I find them very ignorant

ReputationRep:
    Sort of half revealed to them that I don't want to eat meat, dairy and eggs. I didn't drink they milk they bought, or have the eggs and refused the chicken. They still made me eat it, I felt bad. They see me wanting to eat more plant-based as silly :mad:

ReputationRep:
    That I am not their child :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    That I am a genderfluid, pansexual, panromatic special snowflake who is oppressed by straight white males.

ReputationRep:
    That I'm probably going to marry a chick from 1 of the 2 countries that she (my mum) dislikes haha

ReputationRep:
    That part of the reason I want to do such an exhausting job is because of how time-consuming it is, so that I won't have to deal with being what seems like the odd one out in my family. Which is pretty silly and unhealthy, but how I feel.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Man, that's deep. :moon:

I kinda want to go to Syria so that I can do what I can do whatever I can to heal the children there.

ReputationRep:
    its a secret bcos its norty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    not much I don't care if my parents know what I do or that I like boys despite being muslim I know alot of muslim parents seem to be a bit iffy on that kind of stuff and I don't think my siblings would ever directly admit to it.
    if they ask I'll say
    it's natural attraction idc lol , it's not like im acting on it

only thing I wouldn't say is that I've gotten really wet over guys... I mean you just don't.

:smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• I've suffered with numerous addictions (mostly just the feeling of any form of intoxication) since I was about 15. I'm 20 now.
    • I also have severe depression and fantasise about suicide fairly frequently.
    • They're also not likely to get grand kids because of my inability to form meaningful relationships irl.
    • I use TSR daily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    GCSEs.
    Dont worry they mean literally nothing

how promiscuous I used to be.

had 6 boyfriends, been in 11 things and have only been dating since year 7, I am now in year 10. yes, i have cheated on people.

i also sent nudes to people i didn't know online. luckily, they didn't have my face in - so they can never be used against me.

i was literally an attention seeker. i have always been mature for my age, but in regards to all of the stuff i mentioned - I was just being a plain idiot.

wouldn't tell my parents what i have mention, wouldn't go down that well..

Some experiences generally, not because I'm afraid of her having a go at me but how much it would hurt to know that her own kid went through such crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nverjvlev)
    Tbh I'd still call myself liberal because it's the only thing I believe that's controversial or conservative but whatever, everyone is free to think what they want haha.
    Only posting to say that to me your opinion does not sound conservative in the slightest. More radical or apologetic tbh. I get very interested when people label their own views as the opposite of what I was thinking that's all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    That I am a non-beliver.
    I think she will faint
    Shun the non-believer , shuuunnn shuunnnnnnnnnnnnna.

ReputationRep:
    probably that I'm bisexual - I'm a Christian so I don't think I'd date a girl anyway (haters back off, I just think that heterosexuality was God's plan, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs so please respect mine. Although I personally wouldn't engage in a homosexual relationship, I absolutely abhor hate/hate crimes and it breaks my heart that so many religious people have lost sight of what it means to love people unconditionally regardless of their life choices).

I really have no idea how they'd react. It's actually very very weird being in the closet.
    Certainly not nature's.

ReputationRep:
    That I have a pet spider in my room.

They'd skin me alive if they knew and kick us both out!

ReputationRep:
    That I lost my virginity at 13
    That I've done drugs since 12

My mum knows but doesn't KNOW
    So I'd never say, "I had sex and did drugs." Ever.

probably that I'm bisexual - I'm a Christian so I don't think I'd date a girl anyway (haters back off, I just think that heterosexuality was God's plan, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs so please respect mine. Although I personally wouldn't engage in a homosexual relationship, I absolutely abhor hate/hate crimes and it breaks my heart that so many religious people have lost sight of what it means to love people unconditionally regardless of their life choices).

I really have no idea how they'd react. It's actually very very weird being in the closet.
    Idk why you got reps, this has contradictions all over

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.