The Student Room Group

Nigel Farage's "breaking point" immigration poster

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fenice
Why don't you answer the question like a grown man?

What you are saying is revolting enough without making how you say it ugly too

your intemperate responses are very revealing.
Original post by the bear
it is thrilling that you are interested in my beliefs :h:

And what if I am?

I would be interested in anyone who is being that allusive and ambiguous about their thoughts, and you're just a fellow TSRian with whom I'd gladly dispute and debate for being on TSR.
Original post by little_wizard123
Certain links to the 30's seem laughable, but they're genuinely there.

Pretty horrific. We need to stay in.

great logic. let;s stay in the EU because Nigel Farage made a poster that some people didnt like. People like you are all the more reason to vote Brexit. :rolleyes:
Original post by Esoteric-
great logic. let;s stay in the EU because Nigel Farage made a poster that some people didnt like. People like you are all the more reason to vote Brexit. :rolleyes:

I never said that.

People like me who aren't racist or completely retarded, you mean? Three economics degrees. I think I know what I'm talking about.
I never said that.

People like me who aren't racist or completely retarded, you mean? Three economics degrees. I think I know what I'm talking about.

Lol I love people like you. Your arrogance and inevitable hubris makes entertainment for people like me.
I never said that.

:five:

woop woop

it is very difficult to have a sensible debate in the current atmosphere.
Original post by Esoteric-
Lol I love people like you. Your arrogance and inevitable hubris makes entertainment for people like me.

Omg we contribute £350m a week to the EU therefore if we weren't in the EU we could spend that £350m on ourselves and nothing else would change omg.

People who are economic experts vs clueless, xenophobic flapjacks.

Watch our economy get ruined. I'm out of here if we leave. It'll be an appalling place to live. Boris Johnson as PM ffs. Scotland will **** off too. This is all your fault.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending