ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    Synaptic transmission
    Sodium potassium pump -
    Maintaining resting potential
    Diffusion of IAA
    Active transport in the small intestine
    Oral rehydration solution - vibrio cholerae
    Diffusion through the membrane - maybe mRNA into the cytoplasm through the nuclear pore?
    Diffusion of hydrogen ions through ATP synthase in the electron transport chain
    Thank you! I thought also about alveoli and also villi! What about 'how population changes and the factors that cause them?'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranimayx)
    Thank you! I thought also about alveoli and also villi! What about 'how population changes and the factors that cause them?'
    Oh yeah of course! And tissue fluid! Water potential too!

Population changes hmm....
    Founders effect
    Genetic bottleneck
    Speciation
    Mutations maybe - a deletion results in a frame shift, causing a different characteristic being coded for - population decreases because the individual can no longer survive
    Succession

That's a difficult one!

ReputationRep:
    can anyone mark my essay on "the importance of responses to changes in the internal and external environment of an organism" PLEASEE

I just need a rough mark and few points of improvement before the exam!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherrybanana)
    can anyone mark my essay on "the importance of responses to changes in the internal and external environment of an organism" PLEASEE

I just need a rough mark and few points of improvement before the exam!
    send it over

ReputationRep:
    Not looking forward to it cuz so much to remember but I'll try my best. Hopefully this paper isnt too bad like chem5. Good luck guys

ReputationRep:
    Could you talk about respiration for ways to get nutrients??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.