Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The missing question in c4 was the disadvantages of superconductors: they have to be used a very low temperatures

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HouseOfRichman)
    The missing question in c4 was the disadvantages of superconductors: they have to be used a very low temperatures

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I included it

ReputationRep:
    Could you just remind of question 3 on C5 I can't really picture it thanks so much!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just physics left now!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I think I did really good in bio I'm converting my raw marks to ums and wow I'm shocked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellamoon_22)
    What is the boundaries for A* my grade all together I've worked out (pper 1,2 and coursework) is 81.75% of the total 400
    90% UMS is A*, so 360/400

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meganward123)
    can someone please explain the concentration 6 marker?
    I worked out that there were 0.0025 moles, 0.0025/(20/1000) equals 0.125 mol/dm3
    I got that at first but i did the wrong liquids concentration so maybe u did that too?

ReputationRep:
    I got the second QWC completely wrong because I used the volume of HCl used to get a pH of 1 (40cm3) not pH 7 (20cm3). But I still used the same equation and calculations, I just got a different answer. Sorry to bother, but how many marks do you think I would get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Str355ed)
    I got that at first but i did the wrong liquids concentration so maybe u did that too?
    That's exactly what I did then I had to change it for the correct one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanilla Cupcake)
    90% UMS is A*, so 360/400
    Hopefully my grade is higher I've been doing my grades at worst possible so I don't get my hopes up lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by artloser)
    I got the second QWC completely wrong because I used the volume of HCl used to get a pH of 1 (40cm3) not pH 7 (20cm3). But I still used the same equation and calculations, I just got a different answer. Sorry to bother, but how many marks do you think I would get?
    4/5 I did same thing as long as everything else is correct then highly think it will be 5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellamoon_22)
    4/5 I did same thing as long as everything else is correct then highly think it will be 5
    Thank you !

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys get for the Mendeleev question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missstargirl)
    Something about him arranging elements in a table and he noticed there were periodic pattern changes. Where there were gaps in the patterns he predicted the discovery of unknown elements and their unknown properties.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missstargirl)
    I said he arranged the elements in a table. He left gaps in the table where the element didn't fit the column properties. He helped predict the properties of undiscovered elements.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HouseOfRichman)
    Could you just remind of question 3 on C5 I can't really picture it thanks so much!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    SAME! i really don't remember :/

ReputationRep:
    Can you write the concentration of acid to be the amount of H+ ions in the acid/solution?

ReputationRep:
    Oh my God, I'm such a ****. I worked out 10/2 = 5 and I done 10 * 6?? = 60g ffs.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but you've missed like 10 marks for C6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meganward123)
    can someone please explain the concentration 6 marker?
    I worked out that there were 0.0025 moles, 0.0025/(20/1000) equals 0.125 mol/dm3
    I got that too 25/20 x 0.1= 0.125

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.