Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I made someone fall in love with me AMA Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    I never understood the appeal of all these 'popular' bands like Paramore, Nirvana and Green Day tbf, a lot of people at Sixth Form and in the 'alternative' groups at high school seemed to like them but I never understood the appeal. Not a big rock fan in general, I guess
    I am 90% certain my music tastes are primarily just social conditioning while I was attempting to make friends as a teenager.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FluuidKarma)
    OMG I KNOW THIS!!!
    Assur, then Nineveh.
    Also, the Turks killed 300,000 Assyrians in the Assyrian genocide (coupled with the Greek genocide which killed 750,000 and the Armenian genocide which killed 2 million); fun fact: none of these genocides are recognised by the Council of Europe, NATO, the UN or Turkey. (not really as fun as it is extremely disrespectful, saddening and hypocritical; imagine if Germany tried denying the holocaust or Americans tried denying slavery lmao)
    Gotta love the Ottoman Empire. <3
    Again, missed the reference, but points for effort <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Again, missed the reference, but points for effort <3
    oh. my. buddha.
    THE BRIDGE OF DEATH HOW DID I MISS THIS
    exams have drowned the soul from my empty shell fml

Can u rep me please

ReputationRep:
    oh. my. buddha.
    THE BRIDGE OF DEATH HOW DID I MISS THIS
    exams have drowned the soul from my empty shell fml
    it's ok, soon you will be freeeeeeeeeeee :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    it's ok, soon you will be freeeeeeeeeeee :hugs:
    Omg yeah my final exam is tomorrow morning and it's Physics. I literally haven't revised at all apart from today and omfg there are so many gaps in my knowledge still XD

ReputationRep:
    Omg yeah my final exam is tomorrow morning and it's Physics. I literally haven't revised at all apart from today and omfg there are so many gaps in my knowledge still XD
    I don't know you but I have faith in you :lovehug: go out and smash that exam...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.