Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

23rd June - EU Referendum Day: have you voted yet? Watch

• View Poll Results: Have you voted yet?
    Yes
    50.93%
    No
    18.22%
    I'm not voting
    25.03%
    Huh? Voting for what?
    5.82%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooliomed)
    If I want to label leave campaigners from the likes of UKIP, Britain First and the anti-immigration lobby from the right as racists and xenophobes then I quite frankly can do and will do based on the rhetoric they continue to propagate.
    And you wonder why the right is rising at unprecedented levels across Europe? Your condescending dismissal of people who are considering to vote Brexit is what alienates so many people from modern-day progressivism. The hysterical left are a shambles and utterly shameless.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    I m glad they open early, I bet there'd have been quite the queue if I did it after finishing work.
    Yeah most people i know are voting after work so it will probs be pretty busy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jim56123)
    I made up my mind
    After reading the article "Nailed, the four big EU lies: Talks with Turkey will start in days, Brexit WON'T spark trade war say Germans, Brussels will NOT reform on open borders and deportation of jobless EU migrants a myth" -MailOnline
    Plz choose wisely guys 😂
    So the Daily Mail is impartial 😂😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Voted Remain weeks ago by post, voting by post seems the best way to me as you don't have to go down to the Polling Station and my mam posts it off as well.

ReputationRep:
    Remain, baby.

ReputationRep:
    Voted remain by proxy (thanks mum 👋🏼) as I'm in Italy.

ReputationRep:
    Please tell me the 8.5% pinkies on that poll voted so ironically... if they didn't our country's in worse shape than I thought.

I'm 17 so I can't vote

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pickles)
    Have you voted yet?
    Nope

What will you be voting for?
    Sovereignty, Democratic representation, transparency, and accountability, the power to legislate and trade on our own terms, and the ability to sidestep the mounting Eurozone financial, migrant, and political crises before the whole project catastrophically implodes. #VoteLeave @ #Brexit
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I'm gonna go later this evening to put my remain vote in, maybe 9:30. Hopefully everyone will have voted by then and there won't be any queuing
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Not yet, but I will vote later.

Til we meet, once again, you and I;
    Wish me luck, as you wave me GOODBYE!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Thanks; I will definitely vote wisely today

ReputationRep:
    Voted remain as all my friends said they're voting remain as university funding will be cut and stuff.

There was no one there at the polling station apart from the people who take your name down :curious:.

ReputationRep:
    I'm enroute to the polling station. Voting in

ReputationRep:
    Voted remain.The potential damage on the tertiary education sector is too great.

ReputationRep:
    Who cares about remaining when youre getting deported on results day anyway
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Take a pen guys!!!!

Just to be sure, I know it's probably not the case but people have been saying that the result has been pre-decided and they give out pencils so your vote can be rubbed out and changed.

Maybe I'm just too paranoid ...
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Rii.M)
    Take a pen guys!!!!

Just to be sure, I know it's probably not the case but people have been saying that the result has been pre-decided and they give out pencils so your vote can be rubbed out and changed.

This is a wild conspiracy theory :yep: Don't stress

Ain't no way anyone could erase the pencil mark I made on my paper anyhow :teehee:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Rii.M)
    Take a pen guys!!!!

It's worth noting that they should always only use pencils. This is because even if you rub out a pencil mark it will still be detectable but with pens it's possible to fill the pens with ink which disappears after a few hours.
    It's also worth noting that if people wanted to rig it they would just toss out all of the out ballots and put in an equal number of remain ones.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Aph)
    It's worth noting that they should always only use pencils. This is because even if you rub out a pencil mark it will still be detectable but with pens it's possible to fill the pens with ink which disappears after a few hours.
    It's also worth noting that if people wanted to rig it they would just toss out all of the out ballots and put in an equal number of remain ones.
    Fair enough

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.