Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mango Milkshake)
    You've been playing too much R6.
    :innocent:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    NGL I started reading about some of those special forces after playing that, but GSG 9 I was aware of before because of their involvement in the Mumbai Hotel attacks in India a couple years ago.
    I'm a military nerd :emo:
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Proximo)
    Reuters also reporting that he's dead
    Indeed, seems that is the case now. Good thing the situation wasn't as prolonged as it could've been.

ReputationRep:
    BBC reporting that it is unclear how he died.... Strange..

ReputationRep:
    I hope the victims are okay.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh I hate the world.

Well I'm off to go live on the ****ing moon. :flybye:

ReputationRep:
    BBC reporting some injuries are related to police using tear gas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr0sr_)
    Really...
    Tin foil hats at the ready mate..
    You can joke all you want.
    The truth has to be said.

Every attack that happens in the west is known by the secret services , they control and monitor all the activities within a country.

I wouldnt be surprised if this was another planned event like the orlando shooting.
    1 man killed 50 in orlando ? You really think a man walks in to a nightclub and kills 50 considering he had to reload and no one even tried attack him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    :innocent:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    NGL I started reading about some of those special forces after playing that, but GSG 9 I was aware of before because of their involvement in the Mumbai Hotel attacks in India a couple years ago.
    I'm a military nerd :emo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I want to give you another rep but I cant.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently most people were injured by tear gas thrown by the police... Who was it that said these guys were good at their job?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Think People)

Every attack that happens in the west is known by the secret services , they control and monitor all the activities within a country.

I wouldnt be surprised if this was another planned event like the orlando shooting.
    1 man killed 50 in orlando ? You really think a man walks in to a nightclub and kills 50 considering he had to reload and no one even tried attack him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Who told you all this valuable and truthful information? source?

ReputationRep:
    Any news on who the shooter was?

ReputationRep:
    BBC reporting that it is unclear how he died.... Strange..
    He may have shot himself, or the Police may have shot him. I think that's what it means.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently most people were injured by tear gas thrown by the police... Who was it that said these guys were good at their job?
    what did you expect them to do? This isn't call of duty, the special forces clearly weighed out the benefits and risks of using tear gas, presumably so the siege didn't go on for too long otherwise it may have turned into executions. We already saw that with the Moscow cinema siege

ReputationRep:
    If the security services managed to keep civilian fatalities to zero in an enclosed, dark space, in a firearms situation by using tear gas, I would say they're extremely good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr0sr_)
    Who told you all this valuable and truthful information? source?
    You want me to spoon feed you wih evidence?
    The internet is free my friend

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This isn't a Tom Clancy novel mate, if you're in a nightclub off your tits on alcohol or drugs, and some nutcase walks in and starts spraying people down with a Sig Sauer MCX you're not going to charge him headfirst, you're going to panic, and freeze, or drop, or run away. Also some bad stuff happens because of bad people, not because of some lizard-people nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    You want me to spoon feed you wih evidence?
    The internet is free my friend

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No? I want you to provide me with a source to your ridiculous claims.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    This isn't a Tom Clancy novel mate, if you're in a nightclub off your tits on alcohol or drugs, and some nutcase walks in and starts spraying people down with a Sig Sauer MCX you're not going to charge him headfirst, you're going to panic, and freeze, or drop, or run away. Also some bad stuff happens because of bad people, not because of some lizard-people nonsense.
    Its a nightclub. Wouldnt you need ID to get in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    he was a regular there, so he probably walked in like he normally would have

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not when you've got a semi-automatic rifle and a death wish, he shot his way in.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.