Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kryptonian)
    Are you anti EU?
    I dont give a **** about the whole thing tbh lmao, dont act like you know what is going on pal.

ReputationRep:
    Freedom of movement?? That is what the Leave campaign didn't want so what is the point?
    A lot of it is symbolic they want to feel that they are taking back control of Britain, they won't actually mind if the new government negotiates a treaty allowing European citizens to come here and British citizens to go to EU countries without visas.

ReputationRep:
    nah mate sounds democrazy to me

(Original post by junayd1998)
    I dont give a **** about the whole thing tbh lmao, dont act like you know what is going on pal.
    Yeah I know what is going on pal. This will affect the country and its future and everyone.

Very serious matter. Of course leaving has advantages but the disadvantages are quite big too

ReputationRep:
    Stop trying to undermine a democratic decision just because it didn't go the way you wanted it to. Pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    SIGN the petition for the sake of OUR countries future. Please do the right thing!
    Show your support.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
    It's not urgent. You can sign anytime in the next 5 months.

(Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    nah mate sounds democrazy to me
    Yup agreed mate
    Not democracy but a democrazy which makes me think you think it is a joke

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know what is going on pal. This will affect the country and its future and everyone.

Very serious matter. Of course leaving has advantages but the disadvantages are quite big too
    Ok then state the advantages and disadvantages, its happened **** it you cant do **** now.

(Original post by infairverona)
    Stop trying to undermine a democratic decision just because it didn't go the way you wanted it to. Pathetic.
    Read every single post of mine and stop accusing me and being mean

ReputationRep:
    You had your chance to vote, you voted and you lost, so put your pants up and accept defeat and go do something with your life rather than sign a petition that isn't going to do anything.

You Troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infairverona)
    Sometimes democratic decisions deserve protest. Germany voted the Nazis in, remember?

I think it's fair now leave has seen a glimpse of the future to come should we exit.

ReputationRep:
    Yup agreed mate
    Not democracy but a democrazy which makes me think you think it is a joke
    democracy is more liable to look bad when you disagree with the result
    perhaps enlightened despotism is preferable to you..

(Original post by junayd1998)
    Ok then state the advantages and disadvantages, its happened **** it you cant do **** now.
    What does the stars mean.
    And that will be in a history exam in 2063 so I can't say the answers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asiimov)
    > Unironically calling people libtards
    The regressive left

(Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    democracy is more liable to look bad when you disagree with the result
    perhaps enlightened despotism is preferable to you..
    I'm joking mate. But i do agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asiimov)
    Sometimes democratic decisions deserve protest. Germany voted the Nazis in, remember?

I think it's fair now leave has seen a glimpse of the future to come should we exit.
    We haven't seen any glimpse of the future because we haven't even left yet. People knew there was uncertainty when they voted leave and leave still won. I'm so tired of sore losers trying to constantly undermine every decision they don't like, it shouldn't work like that. Nothing would ever get done.

(Original post by Fantastic Fan)
    You had your chance to vote, you voted and you lost, so put your pants up and accept defeat and go do something with your life rather than sign a petition that isn't going to do anything.

You Troll
    ALSO DON't accuse me of being a troll when i'm not have respect

ReputationRep:
    Shut up I didn't vote fool. I'm only 15!

This says a lot doesn't it.

Go study for your Exams and quite embarrassing yourself like an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Please tell me why I should sign. Enlighten me.

ReputationRep:
    How can you possibly justify a democratic mandate based on 200,000 over 18,000,000

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.