Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Themini)
    Like everything else. Sky rocket.
    the referendum is over, you can stop lying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kwame502)
    All this namecalling is pretty pathetic guys
    Well what are going to argue? When you're that far up sh*t creek..thats what they're going to resort to.

ReputationRep:
    Well the people who voted leave are stupid. Don't hate the OP for stating what is true. Leave is filled with denigrate council estate scum and pensioners none of whom will lose anything whilst the middle and upper classes have to deal with more tax, higher interest, devaluation of property basically all the sht that's going to hit the fan.

You cant seriously argue that she's wrong. The economy is going to get ****ed.
    I'm from a council estate and voted leave does that make me scum?

What makes you think you are better than anyone and people should shut up so you and the op get their own way?

ReputationRep:
    Poor Zara... I think you look pretty and smart!
    Also agree with you on the EU....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    This is stupid. I don't really understand how people think the economy works. British businesses are worth less than they were yesterday. British businesses bring money into Britain.

People are rejoicing over the big bad billionaires losing billions of pounds (spiteful and pathetic), but they don't seem to understand that there is now less money in our country. When the big bad billionaires and their businesses lose money, that means jobs are cut and less tax revenue comes in.

It's hilarious that people somehow think that tens of billions of pounds disappearing from the country doesn't affect them.

FTSE-250 ended the week 7.2% down. The pound is at the lowest level in 30+ years.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/...-referendum-c/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JuliusDS92)
    You reason like someone who may only have one gcse.
    Unironically the smartest in the thread though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drogon)
    Shut up teacher. Enjoy your **** wage you prick theres nothing impressive with flunking A levels. Durham? Not even a target.
    Spoken like a 17-year-old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)

What makes you think you are better than anyone and people should shut up so you and the op get their own way?
    Yes. You're a leech that's bleeding the system dry.. and you've got the audacity to hate on immigrants who are paying their way in tax support your useless rear end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanL_)
    This is stupid. I don't really understand how people think the economy works. British businesses are worth less than they were yesterday. British businesses bring money into Britain.

People are rejoicing over the big bad billionaires losing billions of pounds (spiteful and pathetic), but they don't seem to understand that there is now less money in our country. When the big bad billionaires and their businesses lose money, that means jobs are cut and less tax revenue comes in.

It's hilarious that people somehow think that tens of billions of pounds disappearing from the country doesn't affect them.

FTSE-250 ended the week 7.2% down. The pound is at the lowest level in 30+ years.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/...-referendum-c/
    That's all short-termism. Nobody is saying our dip is a good thing, but relatively speaking it's nice to see that people have faith in our market- more so than Europe.
    We're going to see how it all pans out, but the expectation is we will bounce back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James David)
    the referendum is over, you can stop lying
    I'm using common sense and logic, something you quite clearly lack. The pound is crashing and has gone down against the dollar and is the weakest its been since 1985.

How are the bank of England going to stop it falling further? Raise interest rates...
    Affecting mortgages... people cant pay...people lose their homes.

Uni fees will rise because of the interest and taxation rises. That's the only way the government is going to cope with this mess.

ReputationRep:
    Well the people who voted leave are stupid. Don't hate the OP for stating what is true. Leave is filled with denigrate council estate scum and pensioners none of whom will lose anything whilst the middle and upper classes have to deal with more tax, higher interest, devaluation of property basically all the sht that's going to hit the fan.

You cant seriously argue that she's wrong. The economy is going to get ****ed.
    You remind me of the freakish people on the remain camp debates - angry and rude.

At least there will be jobs for them now
    No the economy is not.
    What about working class people
    Who cares if house prices fall - in fact excellent at least more of our generation will have a greater chance of buying one. London property is grossly overpriced - 20x increase in last 20 years - I don't call that a fair valuation.
    Interest rates are too low anyway and to be quite frank will not be touched or may even be lowered.

ReputationRep:

Well said.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. You're a leech that's bleeding the system dry.. and you've got the audacity to hate on immigrants who are paying their way in tax support your useless rear end.
    Thanks for that you just prove how out of touch you lot are, you know nothing about me or my family except that point and you have decided that means I am a leach, get of your high horse and get out into the real world without mommy and daddy there to bail you out.

Do you think that people from council estates shouldn't of been allowed to vote?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobb99998)
    You remind me of the freakish people on the remain camp debates - angry and rude.

No the economy is not.
    Who cares if house prices fall - in fact excellent at least more of our generation will have a greater chance of buying one. London property is grossly overpriced - 20x increase in last 20 years - I don't call that a fair valuation.
    Interest rates are too low anyway and to be quite frank will not be touched or may even be lowered.
    We're angry and rude because we have something to lose unlike the working class, whilst their kids do sweet FA in school we had to work hard for what we have. We don't take handouts and scrounge on benefits.

They're degenerates that will never get any where. Why do you think someone who is incompetent but of British origin is a better match than some one who is polish or Indian and has qualifications? That leads to inefficiencies= bad for business.

Btw that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. "Interest rates are too low anyway and to be quite frank will not be touched or may even be lowered".

ReputationRep:
    We're angry and rude because we have something to lose unlike the working class, whilst their kids do sweet FA in school we had to work hard for what we have. We don't take handouts and scrounge on benefits.

They're degenerates that will never get any where. Why do you think someone who is incompetent but of British origin is a better match than some one who is polish or Indian and has qualifications? That leads to inefficiencies= bad for business.

Btw that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. "Interest rates are too low anyway and to be quite frank will not be touched or may even be lowered".
    I'd be angry if I went to Swansea uni loool

ReputationRep:
    Damn Becky with the good hair

ReputationRep:
    That's all short-termism. Nobody is saying our dip is a good thing, but relatively speaking it's nice to see that people have faith in our market- more so than Europe.
    We're going to see how it all pans out, but the expectation is we will bounce back.
    What the hell do people mean by "short term"?

This was just a referendum of intention, which has caused catastrophe. What do you expect when the UK ACTUALLY leaves? That everything will be smooth?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that you just prove how out of touch you lot are, you know nothing about me or my family except that point and you have decided that means I am a leach, get of your high horse and get out into the real world without mommy and daddy there to bail you out.

Do you think that people from council estates shouldn't of been allowed to vote?
    Mummy and Daddy? Mate I work 25-35 hours a week to pay for myself, my car and my education. Sit down. Bet no one in your family has even worked 25 -35 hours. I have £200 quid to my name after expenses every month. I know what struggling feels like

Its a democracy, so everyone is allowed to vote. But you should be humble enough to not bite the hand that feeds you. The only reason you voted leave is because you hate immigrants.

ReputationRep:
    That's not the expectation of economists. Predictions have been bleak from the start, and we haven't even left yet.

No the economy is not.
    But there won't be jobs, because to create jobs you need money and demand. We just told our biggest trading partner to **** off. Jobs are going to be lost.

Working class people have to deal with their healthcare, welfare, education and infrastructure declining when we can no longer pay for it.

ReputationRep:
    No mate your the idiot here.

The EU is completely undemocratic. Just a few reasons why you are wrong: a labour market of 500million suppresses pay and creates ridiculous competition for low skilled work such the people literally have to apply for 10s and 100s of jobs. Pay of builders has decreased by 30+% off the back of the influx of eastern europe migrants.
    It will be 30-40 years before we start reaping the benefits of leaving the EU as of now my decision is that it's total ******** that we left.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.