Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Remain are free to go and live in another EU country watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyapotter)
    You're basically asking for the biggest economic meltdown in history. If every remain voter left, they'd take their intelligence and ability to contribute to our economy with them (because god knows there's none of that with Brexiters). Britain would regress to a pathetic excuse for a nation. Not that it isn't already, since you've all voted our lives away.
    How do you feel about the FTSE 250 now being higher than Feb 16?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshiee)
    If you do not wish to live in a sovereign UK then you are free to exercise your democratic right and go and live out your European fantasy in another EU country.

You can apply for a temporary residency permit, then continue applying for extensions until you will eventually be granted indefinite leave to remain, which is most likely going to be one of the terms of negotiation agreed between the UK and EU.

You have a large window of time to save up some money, prepare and then leave the UK to go and live your EU fantasy elsewhere. Nobody is holding you back but yourself so why aren't any of you doing it? Why are you whinging at the outcome of a democratic referendum?

We'd like to get on with things here and reach out to our global partners, initiate free trade agreements, bring highly skilled migrants here who add pure value to our country and also, we'd like to remove the regulations and red tape that cripple small and medium sized businesses.

If you'd prefer joining the mass unemployment heap in Spain, austerity in Greece or far right religious extremism in Poland then you are free to leave the UK. Nobody is stopping you leaving, flying the European flag in your bedroom window and singing the anthem as you prepare yourself for life in your newfound European utopia.

The vast majority of the remain campaign will not do so because they are not as EU minded as they say they are and prefer to make the entire thing about them and how marginalised they are. This is not about the result but how they want to make themselves feel superior to everyone else. This is what they always do.

Oh well, no one cares about your tears. Get over it!
    Scotland voted remain
    Northern Island majority voted for remain...

Fun times for the new "Sovereign" UK innit!

ReputationRep:
    You're basically asking for the biggest economic meltdown in history. If every remain voter left, they'd take their intelligence and ability to contribute to our economy with them (because god knows there's none of that with Brexiters). Britain would regress to a pathetic excuse for a nation. Not that it isn't already, since you've all voted our lives away.
    They wont leave anyway as they are full of ****. They're just a bunch of drama queens trying to make it all about them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaintedLight)
    Scotland voted remain
    Northern Island majority voted for remain...

Fun times for the new "Sovereign" UK innit!
    As it stands, we're heading for a sovereign UK. If that changes then we'll discuss it then.

ReputationRep:
    Anecdotal evidence.

Too many fallacious arguments going on here.
    Do you how it feels seeing no good lazy idiots blame immigrant because they're too lazy to do anything. My grandparents and parent worked their absolute arses off (even employing WHITE BRITISH people at certain points), only to have ****tards with one GCSE and an STD to blame everything on immigration. Some of us have contributed way more than these idiots ever will, yet we always get the blame.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I realise I'm perhaps going off on a tangent, but Im tired of this "let's blame everything on immigrants" attitude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manchester_123)
    Surely you "people" would prefer to live in another country considering you feel like the UK is hell? Why don't you pack your bags and live a happy life in Germany? I honestly see nothing stopping you

Can't deal with this level of stupidity.

It hurts my brain. Argh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    So what's your problem with EU migrants then?
    I don't have an issue with EU migrants. Nice of you to try and twist this argument again and take it off topic. Can you highlight where I've mentioned I have an issue with EU migrants? No, you can't, because you're a compulsive liar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsphysics91)
    How do you feel about the FTSE 250 now being higher than Feb 16?
    That doesn't change the fact that it's currently still down by 7.19%.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Do you how it feels seeing no good lazy idiots blame immigrant because they're too lazy to do anything. My grandparents and parent worked their absolute arses off (even employing WHITE BRITISH people at certain points), only to have ****tards with one GCSE and an STD to blame everything on immigration. Some of us have contributed way more than these idiots ever will, yet we always get the blame.
    I didn't vote leave on the basis of immigration as an issue and I don't quite understand what it has to do with this thread. Stop derailing it with your emotional drivel. Idiots who blame everything on migrants are just as bad as yourself who react to such actions and add fuel to the fire.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have an issue with EU migrants. Nice of you to try and twist this argument again and take it off topic. Can you highlight where I've mentioned I have an issue with EU migrants? No, you can't, because you're a compulsive liar.
    You implied the Welsh working class was being ****ed over by a migrant workforce.
    And how would you know whether I was a compulsive liar?

ReputationRep:
    What's the problem? Go get a job in your beloved EU, earn some Euros and you'll be set for life. I mean, its not like the Euro is going to experience financial problems in the next 5-10 years is it? Having said that, maybe you might want to ask an economist or two about Italy. I'd avoid going there.
    LOL!!

Ye I agree Europe is bullet proof go and live there!

ReputationRep:
    They wont leave anyway as they are full of ****. They're just a bunch of drama queens trying to make it all about them.
    This is much bigger than you think it is. It's not some *****y rivalry, you do realise? Don't be so petty. I'm worried for Brexiters too - the poor working class is going to suffer the most when a recession inevitably hits. You are all so, so ignorant and it hurts my brain how you don't see what you've done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    You implied the Welsh working class was being ****ed over by a migrant workforce.
    And how would you know whether I was a compulsive liar?
    I didn't imply any such thing. It's nice to know how you really think about things to come to such a deduction by yourself.

Anyway, stop derailing my thread. Nobody has blamed migrants for anything. In fact, I'm probably one of the few in the leave camp who would happily see an increase but only under the provisions of controlled migration to ensure we bring in the people with the skills we desperately need.

ReputationRep:
    **** the EU, others will leave eventually anyway, there is widespread and growing discontent with the EU in many countries, such that it's impossible to envisage it surviving long term.

Just a matter of time, and it would be fantastic if Britain were the trailblazers that puts two fingers up to the EU and hastens it's demise.

ReputationRep:
    This is much bigger than you think it is. It's not some *****y rivalry, you do realise? Don't be so petty. I'm worried for Brexiters too - the poor working class is going to suffer the most when a recession inevitably hits. You are all so, so ignorant and it hurts my brain how you don't see what you've done.
    Again, this is complete nonsense and pure conjecture. This will happen and you have done this. It's nothing other than the initial expected shock to the economy during a period of uncertainty. The UK economy will recover quite well but dont let facts get in the way of your emotionally charged tirade.

Also its nice to know you are able to predict the future, especially what seems to be an apocalypse. How enlightening considering no negotiations have taken place yet. What a genius you are. Can you tell me the lottery numbers? Or would that be Euromillions?

The only person petty here is you. You came into my thread with the sole intention of derailing it and its because I called you and other attention seeking remain campaigners out on your nonsense.

Funny really when most remain campaigners have revolted by telling us they're going to Australia, Canada or New Zealand. Why are they going to countries with controlled migration when they hate it so much? Why are they going to countries with lower GDP than the UK when they care about it so much? Why are you going to sovereign countries that are not in the EU when you love the EU so much?

I know. Its because you're all talking drivel. None of you will do anything other than live in constant fear your whole lives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_BCFC)
    **** the EU, others will leave eventually anyway, there is widespread and growing discontent with the EU in many countries, such that it's impossible to envisage it surviving long term.

Just a matter of time, and it would be fantastic if Britain were the trailblazers that puts two fingers up to the EU and hastens it's demise.
    We shouldn't have to be subjected to all of this **** just so some nationalists get to live out their ridiculous fantasies.

ReputationRep:
    I know. Its because you're all talking drivel. None of you will do anything other than live in constant fear your whole lives.
    Yeah, I'll be living in constant fear of the cavemen running the country. I don't want to think about what they'll do next time they feel the need to show the world how big and powerful they are (or not).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)

Those who've had the least experience with immigration seem to oppose it to the most.
    Birmingham and Bradford voted Leave.

(Original post by 16characterlimit)
    I'll believe it when I see Germany and France, who are currently doing better than us, in trouble.
    You don't live in France.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanL_)
    We shouldn't have to be subjected to all of this **** just so some nationalists get to live out their ridiculous fantasies.
    Oh diddums. My heart bleeds for your little social justice warrior soul it really does.

We should not have to be subjected to the **** we have been put through for so long just so privileged *******s in Brussels can force their warped political ideology on an entire continent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsapRocky)
    How high is the horse you're on OP?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    this guy deserves a medal

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.