Who would like a paragraph from me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Of course I did!
    Im very happy to hear that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Im very happy to hear that!
    I'm very happy to hear that you're very happy.

ReputationRep:
    Yes im aware i already made one of these, but i wanted to do another one.
    Ive met many more people since the last one and ive seen more people around!
    Plus my writing skills have improved!
    So if you would like a paragraph, just drop a comment.
    Thanks all!
    Even though you dont know and probably dont see me post, like ever. A paragraph would be nice. ☺

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    meee
    First off i apologize for this being late. Its my fault.

Now paragraph time.

RobML, weve never interacted here before but ive seen a lot of you here.
    Your posts and threads are always filled with humour. You know the best tricks to making people laugh like theyve never laughed before. And thats something that most people (including myself) can only dream of doing!
    But yet you still have a soft side. You like to check on people and make sure that theyre ok. Everyone who talks to you leaves feeling much happier than they originally did. I admire your work here and how you can make people feel.
    Keep it up!

ReputationRep:
    MEEE!! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    Me please! Even though we've never talked
    Anonbabes, we have never talked before but ive seen plenty of you here.
    Youre an interesting character and i like what ive seen.
    Everything you post has a reason and makes total sense, i like that because a lot of people talk a lot of nonsense nowadays!
    Buy youre funny and have made me laugh before, even during tough times! Thats something incrediblt hard to do.
    Yet your helpful side is adored by many. Users love how you can cheer people up with your kind words and i hope you can keep that up!
    Thats about all i can say for now!
    Awesome is a word to describe you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Me since its my bday :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Heyyyy!!! I apologize for this being late!
    Did you see my VM? I wished you a happy birthday!
    How was your bday btw?

But paragraph time!!!
    Youre an inspiration to us all (especially me)! You manage to fight the devil named ocd, you dont let it get in the way and most importantly, you live your life!! I cant tell you how proud i am that you manage this! I most certainly do not!
    Youre extremely helpful to others around here. Your presence in the MHSS just shows how much pride you take in helping others, its an admirable quality you have and i wish others had this too! Everyone always feels better after reading your response you left to them.
    Youre also a very intelligent young lady! You know what youre doing when it comes to writing too! Your blog is magnificent and extremely well written!
    You also have a superb sense of humour! You love to have a good time alongside your helpful side and it just shows what an amazing character you are! Youve made me laugh a lot and i thankyou greatly for that, but i thankyou on behalf of the whole tsr community! Its a much better place when youre around!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubblewrap167)
    I'm not the most interesting person and there isn't a lot to say about me but still ME PLEASE!
    Oh, and I'm glad that you finally realised that your writing has become better
    Bubblewrap167! This is later than i had anticipated but thats my fault. I apologize.

Now its your turn!
    I like your style. Youre a fun user to be around and i enjoy it when i can speak to you. Youre such a kind young lady and i seriously cant tell you how appreciative i am of your nice comments on my blog!
    Youre also a funny user and youve made me laugh in the short time ive known you on here! Im sure youve made plenty of others laugh too!
    Although you say youre not interesting, from what ive seen youre extremely interesting! Id like to get to know you more!
    Stay awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Namita Gurung)
    :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't think you'll be able to say much about me but this thread seems awesome :ahee: and I'm curious on what you'll write
    :woo:
    Namita!
    You repped my blog which instantly makes you awesome! But then we interacted afterwards and that made you even more awesome!
    But what ive learnt about you so far is that youre a kind and very funny user! You take pride in making sure that people are ok and help them out if they are feeling down! Most people would just ignore people but not you!
    Alongside this, you like to have fun! Makung people laugh is what you do and you do it well! Making me laugh is a skill you have! I hope to continue interacting in the future
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Apologies for this being late. I take responsibility for it!

ReputationRep:
    Hi there I would like one, if you can write one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Haha go on! Especially after my last paragraph!
    Hehe ok then

Ayaz your name has 3 numbers in it. I know a few other users with 3 numbers in their name. All of them are awesome! You are no exception! Youre part of the 3 number username club!!
    But you are a great user in general. Very funny, intelligent and helpful!
    People are always greatful once a kind word from you has been said! They know what you truely mean it and they are left feeling very happy indeed!
    But alongside this, you know how to have fun and enjoy yourself! Having fun and having a serious side is always good! It means youre not boring but wont get into trouble! Its the perfect balance which only a few gifted people have!
    Excellent!

ReputationRep:
    These paragraphs are incredibly cringe-worthy and nearly all alike.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pelaitsc45)
    These paragraphs are incredibly cringe-worthy and nearly all alike.
    Why are they?
    And no theyre not, theyre tailored specificslly for each individual!
    Everyones liked theirs so far!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, how bored FireFreezer77 must be...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CorpusLuteum)
    Oh, how bored FireFreezer77 must be...
    Im not bored, i enjoy writing these!

ReputationRep:
    We have never even spoken so go ahead!
    Show your imagination! Who do you think sits behind this brilliant avatar?

ReputationRep:
    Im not bored, i enjoy writing these!
    😂 sure mate! I feel like this is the sort of thread I'd make then I'd be overwhelmed by the amount of requests and end up not committing to it. Good for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CorpusLuteum)
    😂 sure mate! I feel like this is the sort of thread I'd make then I'd be overwhelmed by the amount of requests and end up not committing to it. Good for you!
    Its true!!!!
    Aw no im sure youd keep it up! Cant leave the people of tsr waiting now can we!
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Yes im aware i already made one of these, but i wanted to do another one.
    Ive met many more people since the last one and ive seen more people around!
    Plus my writing skills have improved!
    So if you would like a paragraph, just drop a comment.
    Thanks all!
    Me yes please

ReputationRep:
    Anonbabes, we have never talked before but ive seen plenty of you here.
    Youre an interesting character and i like what ive seen.
    Everything you post has a reason and makes total sense, i like that because a lot of people talk a lot of nonsense nowadays!
    Buy youre funny and have made me laugh before, even during tough times! Thats something incrediblt hard to do.
    Yet your helpful side is adored by many. Users love how you can cheer people up with your kind words and i hope you can keep that up!
    Thats about all i can say for now!
    Awesome is a word to describe you!
    Aww thanks 😊 you've got a good memory

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.