ok... What else?
    thats all your getting from me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miniature99)
    thats all your getting from me
    Oh. Why's that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookie123456789)
    Most famous people didn't get good grades but most famous people have a good interesting character. Knowledge is no good if your just some geeky person who can't socially interact because they spend all their day reading books gaining pointless knowledge.
    Definitely not me:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Oh. Why's that?
    idk you enough for me to say more bout you so if you want to talk pm me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miniature99)
    idk you enough for me to say more bout you so if you want to talk pm me
    fine then

ReputationRep:
    idk something about me based on this thread?
    Hi
    Don't know this means much but from what I have seen so far, you appear to be a very determined and dedicated person who is not afraid to speak their thoughts or stand for themselves. I think you're probably quite confident and maybe in some parts a bit egotistical, but I feel that that is probably more in a jokey sense than overconfidence. You seem to have a pretty good sense of humour (depending on who you're talking to). I think you're probably also quite knowledgeable and a well read person. You also seem like a very loyal person who is generally quite pleased and happy with life and whilst having quite an unplanned approach to most aspects of life.

How inaccurate was that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    fine then
    ok then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    Definitely not me:ahee:
    Are you a geek then? :grin:

ReputationRep:
    Are you a geek then? :grin:
    Sort of, change the reading books all day part with playing`video games and you've accurately described me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Hi
    Don't know this means much but from what I have seen so far, you appear to be a very determined and dedicated person who is not afraid to speak their thoughts or stand for themselves. I think you're probably quite confident and maybe in some parts a bit egotistical, but I feel that that is probably more in a jokey sense than overconfidence. You seem to have a pretty good sense of humour (depending on who you're talking to). I think you're probably also quite knowledgeable and a well read person. You also seem like a very loyal person who is generally quite pleased and happy with life and whilst having quite an unplanned approach to most aspects of life.

How inaccurate was that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow. :awesome::clap2:Nice deduction skills. It was very accurate! It's almost like you know me! You got pretty much everything spot on! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    Sort of, change the reading books all day part with playing`video games and you've accurately described me
    haha ok. Maybe you should get out more?

ReputationRep:
    Wow. :awesome::clap2:Nice deduction skills. It very accurate! It's almost like you know me! You got pretty much everything spot on! :eek:
    Really!? :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Really!? :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yes really! I laughed when I read the egotistical bit and the unplanned approach to life bit because it's so accurate :lol: I'm not sure about the dedicated bit though

ReputationRep:
    Heyy man you're so lame!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimen.)
    Heyy man you're so lame!
    :lol:

Note: Not that I think you're lame cookie1234567

ReputationRep:
    yes really! I laughed when I read the egotistical bit and the unplanned approach to life bit because it's so accurate :lol: I'm not sure about the dedicated bit though
    Wow. Hahaha :rofl: Right...but surely that would depend on the situation? In order to be loyal you need some form of dedication?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wow. Hahaha :rofl: Right...but surely that would depend on the situation? In order to be loyal you need some form of dedication?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah I guess so it's just because I don't plan things in life I'm really dedicated to one thing I'm always doing stuff and leaping from one thing to the next but yeah I am dedicated to some extent because I am loyal You are very good at understanding people. You should be a therapist
    Spoiler:
    Show
    or you can be my personal therapist on TSR :lol:

ReputationRep:
    yeah I guess so it's just because I don't plan things in life I'm really dedicated to one thing I'm always doing stuff and leaping from one thing to the next but yeah I am dedicated to some extent because I am loyal You are very good at understanding people. You should be a therapist
    Spoiler:
    Show
    or you can be my personal therapist on TSR :lol:
    Fair enough. Thanks, but I think I was just lucky this once
    Wow, I don't think I'm cut out for the job - I'd probably end up seeming to not understand the person I'm giving therapy to. My ways of thinking and communicating aren't always of the norm. I'm generally quite socially awkward :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hahaha, maybe, maybe :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What are you? And what do you think about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.