Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absent Agent)
    I've already converted to Judaism and I'm only 26km far from Tel Aviv.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Y...ew?usp=sharing
    Have you done IDF service?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by TelAviv)
    This will likely count in your favour, but I think you need a certain level of Jewishness to be eligible for the Law of Return.

Boohoo! You'd think the sky was falling by the way some remainers are crying about it.
    What parts in particular are "too good to be real"? The sushi part?

be jew

Sadly no, but you may keep/carry an assault rifle and/or pistol depending on where you live and your previous occupations.

ReputationRep:

Boring! The water supply thing got debunked ages ago as a burst pipe which affected anyone living in the area, including Israelis.
    Yes, it's sad innocent Palestinians die but let's not play into Hamas' game and think Israel acts with a state-sponsored agenda of solely killing civillans.
    As I've previously said, the best way for you to make a difference is to come on over!
    Jesus, when faced with the fact that the Israelis are slaughtering the Palestinians, all you can say is "boring!"?

How disgusting. I've always wondered what some of the Israeli citizens may think of it, but I guess for you ignorance is bliss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flyingpanda)
    Jesus, when faced with the fact that the Israelis are slaughtering the Palestinians, all you can say is "boring!"?
    Your primitive anti-Israel rhetoric also is boring. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Have you done IDF service?
    I thought your task was to figure that out?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But I don't know what IDF is so I cannot have done it.

ReputationRep:
    I thought your task was to figure that out?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But I don't know what IDF is so I cannot have done it.
    Israel Defence Force, also known as Tzahal in Hebrew

They wear green uniform, carry guns and are a major part of Israeli life considering most people do national service...

Are you trolling me? :O

ReputationRep:
    Israel Defence Force, also known as Tzahal in Hebrew

They wear green uniform, carry guns and are a major part of Israeli life considering most people do national service...

Are you trolling me? :O
    You might very well be underestimating my computing skills as a quick internet search does explain what IDF means, but I take that as a sign of kindness.

No, I was just challenging you (you don't like challenges?). Of course, that's off topic here and I hope you don't mind my spamming your thread but it helps bumping your thread and getting more replies about your own subject matter.

ReputationRep:
    You might very well be underestimating my computing skills as a quick internet search does explain what IDF means, but I take that as a sign of kindness.

No, I was just challenging you (you don't like challenges?). Of course, that's off topic here and I hope you don't mind my spamming your thread but it helps bumping your thread and getting more replies about your own subject matter.
    I have now done a Mossad analysis of your TSR account. It has shown you to be a simple goyim who likes their anime and chemistry!

Foolish goyim, your challenge has backfired and now we come for you with drones and secret agents
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I do not actually intend to harm Absent Agent
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Did somebody say Goyim?

Fear not! We've arrived!

You are trespassing in a Mossad controlled thread. All Hamas agents please leave.

!שלום עליכם

ReputationRep:
    LABAYKA YA NASRALLAH :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    I'm joking pls don't kill me :sad:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Gora The Xplorer)
    Oyyyyyyy Veyyyyyyyyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by admonit)
    Your primitive anti-Israel rhetoric also is boring. :cool:
    Difference between Anti-Israel and Anti Terrorism.
    Cant hide behind government or religion to hide or pardon War crimes and Oppression.
    Personally I think from the start it has been a major crime, but this was partly the UK's fault.

ReputationRep:
    I have now done a Mossad analysis of your TSR account. It has shown you to be a simple goyim who likes their anime and chemistry!

Foolish goyim, your challenge has backfired and now we come for you with drones and secret agents
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I do not actually intend to harm Absent Agent
    Well, at the time I didn't claim to be a Jew as that would make my point biased. Also, why do you call me a goyim when I've literally spend numerous hours reading deep old Hebrew Scriptures?

Thanks for letting me know! I did have a secret faith that you will not finally harm me.

ReputationRep:
    Oy vey! Your Jewish tricks don't work on me!

ReputationRep:
    ha mossad will get you now

Also, why do you call me a goyim
    because it is funny :giggle::giggle::giggle:

ReputationRep:
    ha mossad will get you now
    can't Torah the Gora

ReputationRep:
    I'm delighted with Brexit, but I would still seriously consider moving to Israel. It's an amazing country.

ReputationRep:
    can't Torah the Gora
    I've literally spent 3 hours thinking for some witty remark to counter this with

Failed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    Difference between Anti-Israel and Anti Terrorism.
    It's easier than to distinguish between squirrel and piano.
    Anti-Israel means support of terrorism.
    Anti-terrorism means pro-Israel.
    Also nice to see capital letter in the word "terrorism". :cool:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.