ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmileyVibe)
    Gotham
    Shameless (USA version)
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indians4Brexit)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Criminal Minds - just finished 11th season, over 200 episodes. They are all pretty great characters, the main team, not a fan of the first 2 replacements of Prentiss but the current one is great.

White Collar - quite underrated but then again, a few seasons are not that great. Not a big fan of S1 and S4, and the last one, S6 has only 6 episodes, compared to the usual 13-16. Best characters are by far, Neil and Mozzie, rest are alright..
    Alright thanks!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Shazen)
    Since GCSE's are over I have nothing else to do. I have a seen a couple it TV shows like: The Flash, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, Ballers, Z Nation, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, The Strain, Prison Break, The Big Bang Theory, Dexter and Better Call Saul. Which other TV Shows would you recommend?
    trollied

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the recommendation for Criminal Minds. They play them on a loop on some to channels eg one of the sky channels. If you want box sets, I recommend The Wire and House of Cards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UKCATrocks)
    I agree with the recommendation for Criminal Minds. They play them on a loop on some to channels eg one of the sky channels. If you want box sets, I recommend The Wire and House of Cards
    Thanks, I've been recommended them quite a lot.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.