Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Dunno.
    i think ENTJs, ENTPs, INTJs and INTPs are all of equal intelligence (all the analysts). the difference lies in how you express yourself and carry yourself/interact with others. ENTPs are as intelligent as INTPs, but also probably more outgoing and bold, which is likely advantageous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyapotter)
    i think ENTJs, ENTPs, INTJs and INTPs are all of equal intelligence (all the analysts). the difference lies in how you express yourself and carry yourself/interact with others. ENTPs are as intelligent as INTPs, but also probably more outgoing and bold, which is likely advantageous.
    Maybe. Think these results are solely based on IQ tests or similar rather than a more broad sense of intelligence. This for instance shows correlation with type and a particular (reasonable but not comprehensive) intelligence test. http://research.similarminds.com/int...briggs-type/28edit: of course, all this stuff is rather silly anyway. There is far more variation in personalities than these tests suggest and many people get a lot of different results. So I don't suppose these kinds of considerations are of great importance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _howl)
    INTJ, which is pretty much spot on.
    Same here. When I first read about the INTJ I was amazed how much it correlates with my personality, scarily accurate!

ReputationRep:
    (ENTJ-T)

ReputationRep:
    THE LOGICIAN” (INTP-T)
    This was very accurate. Wow.

ReputationRep:
    I always get INFJ, the advocate. Its pretty much 100% true too

ReputationRep:
    ISFJ-T

Not many on here....

ReputationRep:
    INFP-T

This time, I got "the architect" - INTJ-T, though I seem to vary between INTJ and INTP whenever I take the test.

93% introverted
    67% intuitive
    69% thinking
    82% judging
    96% turbulent

ISTJ-T
    Logician

89% introverted. 😁

Extraverted
    67%

Enfjt

Higher than before woo!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm an INFJ-T
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    So in the space of 2 months i've gone from Infj to ESFJ (apparently i m much more extroverted and assertive now).

ReputationRep:
    I've gone from being a solid E/INFP, to a INTP-A. Logician instead of a Dreamer now. Can't say I'm disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    INFJ.

Special little snowflake.

ReputationRep:
    ISFP - "The Adventurer".
    Apparently I'm charming, sensitive to others, curious, artistic, easily stressed, overly competitive and have a fluctuating self esteem. True.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also "People with the ISFP personality type are very sensual, and in no aspect of their lives is this clearer than in their sex lives. Intimacy is an opportunity for ISFPs to satisfy their partners, and they involve every sense available in enjoying these moments. ISFPs may be shy in public, but alone with a partner they trust, the masks come off – few people get to see this side, and it's always a pleasant surprise." Also true :perv: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    INTP, the most autistic of all the personality types.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I can't remember

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    INFP-T - mediator

ReputationRep:
    INTJ, always have been, hopefully always will be

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.