(Original post by mediaya)
    What about her?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    She's beautiful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)

:unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    basically most mixed race people in general.....which is why I (i'm black) need to reproduce with a blond (scot eastwood)

ReputationRep:
    basically most mixed race people in general.....which is why I (i'm black) need to reproduce with a blond (scot eastwood)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Judge Judy)
    It's a dude
    Watch The Universal Hot vs Crazy Matrix - A Man's Guide to Women on You Tube
    This can't be a dude! Jeez!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I was expecting truly singular beauty, not an anthology of 'world's most under-appreciated make-up artists'. Try again; and, in case you lack the acumen to identify a truly iconic feminine visage, perhaps look to the following for guidance:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Looks like my first crush at secondary school actually. Waayy out of my league!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    This can't be a dude! Jeez!
    I was joking and nobody is out of any body's league. That's the kind of thing men always say but it isn't actually true because she's not better than you just because she is beautiful. She is not perfect and is probably a miserable, nagging, insecure crazy cow in relationships so probably gets dumped by men too. Just because she is beautiful does not mean she will make a good girlfriend, she's just good to look at and show off to your mates

Discussions on TSR

• Latest
  • Personalise
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.