YW

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Had to use Google translate
    Thanks!
    At least u realised it was french.... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dunno if I should be a troll and state that celebrating birthdays is haram :beard: Then again, my brother's birthday cake yesterday did taste good
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I have a legit excuse though innit, so I'm not being a hypocrite :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Sorry haha :3
    YW
    There's nothing to apologise about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    OMG.... hamza are u okay?
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    At least u realised it was french.... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep. Well, it was pretty blatant tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zamestaneh)
    Dunno if I should be a troll and state that celebrating birthdays is haram :beard: Then again, my brother's birthday cake yesterday did taste good
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I have a legit excuse though innit, so I'm not being a hypocrite :smug:
    i never celebrate my bday anyways....... Why is it haram though???? :confused:
    Btw, we arent celebrating hamzas bday...... What we did is too little..:yep:..... We are just congratulationing him:mmm: (dont even know if its a word) lol:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Btw, we arent celebrating hamzas bday...... What we did is too little..:yep:..... We are just congratulationing him:mmm: (dont even know if its a word) lol:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LMAO :rofl: *Congratulating!

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean?
    Like you just said '' i didn't'' n thats really worrying:yes:, u usually include so many details n a good reason....... To the point that we argue lolol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    LMAO :rofl: *Congratulating!
    I thought so......another reason why am baffed!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't like celebrating my own either :lol: It's considered haram because it's immitating the non-Muslims in their annual celebrations (which isn't allowed), and this wasn't done by the Prophet (SAW) or his companions (or the following generations), and the only celebrations we are allowed to commemmorate annually are the two Eids :holmes:

I was saying it more as a joke, but I guess there is a serious lesson in this

ReputationRep:
    I don't like celebrating my own either :lol: It's considered haram because it's immitating the non-Muslims in their annual celebrations (which isn't allowed), and this wasn't done by the Prophet (SAW) or his companions (or the following generations), and the only celebrations we are allowed to commemmorate annually are the two Eids :holmes:

Everything is immitation the non muslims then..... Why am even using a phone or even doing a job.... Lol jk

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Everything is immitation the non muslims then..... Why am even using a phone or even doing a job.... Lol jk

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol, Good point See, that's why you're not baffed, I'd say ur just baffled, lol jk ur smart

ReputationRep:
    Like you just said '' i didn't'' n thats really worrying:yes:, u usually include so many details n a good reason....... To the point that we argue lolol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh, I basically just gave her the predicted topics list a few before the exam...............that's how I got to even know her Does that count as helping? I don't think so, just a responsibility for me

ReputationRep:
    I thought so......another reason why am baffed!
    Well, u said u thought so...........so you're not baffed u just made a mistake, humans make mistakes, it just means ur a human

Hello, fellow human

ReputationRep:
    lol, Good point See, that's why you're not baffed, I'd say ur just baffled, lol jk ur smart
    Thanks.... Thanks.... And thanks lol
    Am baffed lol coz i dunno what baffled mean now

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much!
    lol, I didn't help you with Maths
    I hope you get yours too! Thanks again
    No worries
    And yes you did. I think you have forgotten but you did send me the topic link and the answers obvs :yep:

Thanks.

What are you doing on your Birthday? Finally 16

ReputationRep:

The bit in bold isn't true............what about weddings? Have u seen all the Pakis then lmao.

What if someone finishes reading or memorising the Qur'an ?

There's many more..............

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.