I have this double standard and I know it's wrong

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

(Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    OK It appears Annonymous 5 and Annonymous 7 are sinless. They clearly don't believe satan can cause a man to sin. They believe OP is pathetic for committing zina and wanting a pious wife, perhaps he is. At least he know it.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh and they are obvious coward for hiding behind annoymous status at least I'm viewing my opinion and allowing you to quote me and belittle what I say.
    Appears we've struck a chord with you. We wont back down. You yourself probably committed ZINA that's why you're so open about this. The OP is perverted. Why is he obsessed with virgins? He'll ruin her life. There's a reason why muslim marriages last so long (only if both were virgins) - they learn and communicate together and form an emotional bond. Try having sex with a virgin when you're not one yourself..its a nightmare you'll be lucky if she lets anywhere near you...then you'll be lucky if she lets you finish. It takes a couple of tries. OP wont be patient as he couldn't be patient to keep it in his pants in the first place.He'll put her down and abuse her. simple as that. Stick to promiscuous types OP you'll have a better time. You get what you deserve but for god sake don't ruin that innocent girls life by being self-fish. You don't deserve her.

(Original post by forbiddenforest)
    You don't have to tell her your past upfront, but if she asked DON'T YOU DARE TO LIE because that would make you a total jerk. Yes it's double standard and that's what most human actually is but if you do get her into marriage you better treat her well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not only that, islamically he could be committing another grave sin- lying and deception. Secondly I don't think he gives 2 ****'s about committing sins and nor does he have morals since he broke 2 of the biggest ones..Zina and alcohol consumption. Thats why I don't think he should ruin her life and I'm adamand. Someone of that character shouldn't corrupt an innocent person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    Guys we all know OP is in the wrong for having the mentality he does, but if you're not going to offer anything constructive then don't just come on here to insult him and call him names. That's childish and not helping out anyone.

As for you, OP, it's not okay for you to do all that stuff then expect to be with a perfectly religious girl. It's one or the other.

Either you practice your religion in a devout manner and expect your future wife to be the same, or you carry on with the lifestyle you have and be brutally honest with any future potential wife you come across, and be ok with her having done the same things you've done.
    Mayne that's some clean advice right there mayne

You look like you been making some brain gains mayne. AIl kinds of brain gains..

ALL KINDS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    Mayne that's some clean advice right there mayne

You look like you been making some brain gains mayne. AIl kinds of brain gains..

ALL KINDS
    :rofl: :lol: why thank you mayyyynnne I appreciate dat... but at the end of the day....

https://youtu.be/zpB5sWNjuts?t=39

ReputationRep:
    You can ask for what you want, whether you get it is a totally different matter

ReputationRep:
    Lol stupid muslim guy mentality. Typical.

"I will just sleep around, party get drunk and then settle down with a virgin mary after all off that."

ReputationRep:
    So what makes you consider you are a Muslim when you seem to acknowledge your actions are with certainty unislamic?? 😋

(Original post by TaintedLight)
    So what makes you consider you are a Muslim when you seem to acknowledge your actions are with certainty unislamic?? 😋
    Well I can be a Muslim if I like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well I can be a Muslim if I like.
    I would expect that sort of reply from someone like johadi John tbh 🤔

Any ways stop kidding yourself. You are a hypocrite at best. Your track record of being a Muslim is a joke and I think you know that. 🗿

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    :rofl: :lol: why thank you mayyyynnne I appreciate dat... but at the end of the day....

https://youtu.be/zpB5sWNjuts?t=39
    mayne this guy needs to be steamrolled by 25 guys too yaknow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    mayne this guy needs to be steamrolled by 25 guys too yaknow
    :rofl: :lol: and get creampied

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    :rofl: :lol: and get creampied
    Explosions all over this *****hhhhh

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 12, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.