Turn on thread page Beta

What is the female equivalent of male height? watch

Announcements

I don't really think there is one

ReputationRep:
    A: Overall aura. Female facial aesthetics are more of a deal breaker than male height, and things like boobs/bum are lesser concerns, in the main

By 'overall aura' I mean the way she strikes you (without analysing things in too much detail) e.g. her overall posture, personality, and shape/figure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    A: Overall aura. Female facial aesthetics are more of a deal breaker than male height, and things like boobs/bum are lesser concerns, in the main

By 'overall aura' I mean the way she strikes you (without analysing things in too much detail) e.g. her overall posture, personality, and shape/figure
    Facial aesthetics vary by race and by country in terms of what is determined attractive. I don't think so personally. Whereas a short male globally overall in terms of 90%+ countries would be deemed not worthy for most women.

ReputationRep:
    Dink size

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    Facial aesthetics vary by race and by country in terms of what is determined attractive
    Nothing in what I said suggested that reckoning concerning facial aesthetics related to a particular, associated universal standard. Whatever mens' particular tastes, facial aesthetics are generally as important as was indicated

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.