Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Sex Dolls watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Themini)
    *Obsessed*. LOL based on what...? What gives you the impression that I'm obsessed with sex? You're such a weirdo.
    You just seem to be obsesd. Look at your name, your profile pic aha You just copying me when I called you weard because you are weard, obsesd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr.Snack)
    You just seem to be obsesd. Look at your name, your profile pic aha You just copying me when I called you weard because you are weard, obsesd
    Oi! Get under your bridge

ReputationRep:
    No I don't see it as sad. I see a sex doll as just a step up from using any other sex toy. Falling in love with the doll like it was a real human being though is a different story :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theBranicAc)
    lol if you think about what he said 'dont run away' it is quite worrying

i wonder what happens when he has sex
    I wonder why they run away

ReputationRep:
    Near enough as sad as those who use sex 'toys'. Intimate acts have become way too infantile/dehumanised, accordin to this stick in the mud :shakecane:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Near enough as sad as those who use sex 'toys'. Intimate acts have become way too infantile/dehumanised, accordin to this stick in the mud :shakecane:
    does that mean sex toys are sad aswell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theBranicAc)
    does that mean sex toys are sad aswell?
    Depends on why they're used/who's judging (subjective). Never used them with partners myself

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Depends on why they're used/who's judging (subjective). Never used them with partners myself
    its only used for one thing only and that is to pleasure yourself( ie masturbating)

ReputationRep:
    Pretty gross thought. Almost disrespectful and also because it cannot be remotely like what it's pretending to be. I think even I could never get a gf the furthest I might go is a fleshlite, and that's gross enough. Somehow hands and for girls a vibrator are more wholesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    its only used for one thing only and that is to pleasure yourself( ie masturbating)
    I mean the circumstances in which a girl was using them e.g. if she couldn't get laid, or can't climax with her partner, or her partner CBA to faff about with her especially (can be a bit of a mission at times), then it would be unfair/unkind to brand it 'sad'

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.