Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chasmiths)
    Who is it ?
    Somebody who just joined my football team so I don't know him that well yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnatt27)
    Just completed my first year at hills.Ask me anything
    I'll be cycling to and from school and was wondering where I can lock my bike during the day?

ReputationRep:
    Just finished at Hills Road. Work hard from day 1... actually day -50, even if you aced your GCSEs. It's hard work and so easy to fall behind. Just keep on top of the workload and ask as soon as you don't understand something, even if it seems scary to do so. You'll regret it if you don't. Speaking mainly from a Sciences perspective here...

Also look at Universities and their courses during first year of Sixth Form. I never thought that far ahead because I didn't know what I wanted to do, but I feel I would have had way more motivation and focus during my first year if I had something to work towards.

Best wishes for your time there or wherever you choose to go!

ReputationRep:
    What AS grades did you get in first year? Like you I feel like I lacked motivation but now I know what uni and course I want to go to so will work much harder this year

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by chasmiths)
    Would be cool to see you both around so close now until the enrolment, are you looking forward to it?
    I'm looking forward to actually having friends around here (bc I'm a right loner at the moment 😂- all my friends are far away) and also weirdly looking forward to starting a levels, but on the other hand I'm quite nervous about the whole making friends part. What about you?

IZE=1]Posted from TSR Mobile[/SIZE]
    Took English lit History French and Film studies. Just dropped French. Overall the workload was fine although the fact that force you to do EPQ can add a lot more work. Mixed bag with the teachers. One of my English teachers was pretty bad and universally hated. My only French teacher bored me to tears as well but history and film ones were good.
    What did you do for your EPQ?

ReputationRep:
    I did a article titled "the most underrated football players in world football" lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What AS grades did you get in first year? Like you I feel like I lacked motivation but now I know what uni and course I want to go to so will work much harder this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not sure if this was aimed at me, but I got ABD, plus a grade I don't talk about But worked super hard in second year and got A*ABB

ReputationRep:
    Wow well done. I just got ABCD in my AS levels😞

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey~ anyone enrolling in 2k17? I'm moving in so I won't know anyone ^^"

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.