Attachment 561460

:rofl:
    Griezmann <3 <3
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by raniafern)
    Griezmann <3 <3
    :rofl: another Griezmann fan, we need a Griezmann appreciation thread :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :rofl: another Griezmann fan, we need a Griezmann appreciation thread :love:
    Oui, we do. And dayummmm! <3 <3 <3

:love:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Oui, we do. And dayummmm! <3 <3 <3
    :love:
    mais bien sur :fan:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    <3 remind me and I'll do one later, like seriously :rofl:
    but I've got to send an important email right now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheEmperorofCats)
    What qualities do sensible girls look for when it comes to potential boyfriends? As a 17 year old male who has never had a relationship with anyone, I am just interested in what makes a guy boyfriend material (hopefully that does not sound too weird).
    You have a lot to learn, well actually not very much as most girls go for and despite what they say they want:
    1). A socially skilled, outgoing, extrovert guy - i.e. one that can talk the hind legs of a donkey or at least a real gobo chops - think night club loud mouths, centre of the party, in crowdy types, one of the 'lads' or leader off. Think of the guys at School - who got the ladies there, consistently? Money is on the loud mouthed, mucked around sort of guys, not necessarily thick but socially present. 2). Guys with money, particularly for girls who have missed out on above type of guy as they were too shy/introverted themselves even though they wanted them. So as earlier poster about the watch said, wear something obviously expensive, it is worth the investment, that's why some guys go out wearing designer brands, they don't like the cost either, but it says 'I'm Rich' to girls many of whom are materialistic even if they don't admit it to themselves or say otherwise. Why many guy buys the odd few designer clothes and wears them constantly rather than a wardrobe on nice but non-designer stuff - ridiculous but that is women for you. Guy that wears non-designer, nice but inexpensive clothes probably has more money but woman doesn't see it - and they call us superficial, lol.

ReputationRep:
    mais bien sur :fan:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    <3 remind me and I'll do one later, like seriously :rofl:
    but I've got to send an important email right now...
    Haha I had to dig up the French I learnt for that one... Random Q: Are you French?

@TheEmperorOfCats My apologies for hijacking your thread with French...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Haha I had to dig up the French I learnt for that one... Random Q: Are you French?
    @TheEmperorOfCats My apologies for hijacking your thread with French...
    no not french
    wish I was tho :moon:I am merely english with a large fascination with all things french - do french AS at moment
    and I have lots of friends in france, wbu? :france:

ReputationRep:
    no not french
    wish I was tho :moon:I am merely english with a large fascination with all things french - do french AS at moment
    and I have lots of friends in france, wbu? :france:
    Yayyyy! I'm not French either... as is obvious from my previous comment :/

But, I'm Portuguese... Yeah, the Euro '16 Champions I love languages in general, and did my French dip last year...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yayyyy! I'm not French either... as is obvious from my previous comment :/
    But, I'm Portuguese... Yeah, the Euro '16 Champions I love languages in general, and did my French dip last year...
    wow thats awesome! stfu :shakecane: france deserved to win more :france:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    oh ye, totes me
    Had to rep, too funny bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gavin2016)
    You have a lot to learn, well actually not very much as most girls go for and despite what they say they want:
    1). A socially skilled, outgoing, extrovert guy - i.e. one that can talk the hind legs of a donkey or at least a real gobo chops - think night club loud mouths, centre of the party, in crowdy types, one of the 'lads' or leader off. Think of the guys at School - who got the ladies there, consistently? Money is on the loud mouthed, mucked around sort of guys, not necessarily thick but socially present. 2). Guys with money, particularly for girls who have missed out on above type of guy as they were too shy/introverted themselves even though they wanted them. So as earlier poster about the watch said, wear something obviously expensive, it is worth the investment, that's why some guys go out wearing designer brands, they don't like the cost either, but it says 'I'm Rich' to girls many of whom are materialistic even if they don't admit it to themselves or say otherwise. Why many guy buys the odd few designer clothes and wears them constantly rather than a wardrobe on nice but non-designer stuff - ridiculous but that is women for you. Guy that wears non-designer, nice but inexpensive clothes probably has more money but woman doesn't see it - and they call us superficial, lol.
    This looks like a good post, it really does man

ReputationRep:
    wow thats awesome! stfu :shakecane: france deserved to win more :france:
    Nope, not with Payet ruining Ronaldo's chances of playing for the upcoming pre-season And as much as I love Griezou, he didn't really stand out as much as he did during the other matches.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Nope, not with Payet ruining Ronaldo's chances of playing for the upcoming pre-season And as much as I love Griezou, he didn't really stand out as much as he did during the other matches.
    true
    but portugals performance in the other matches meant for me they didn't deserve to win in the overall tournament - france did, Griezou played so well in the other matches
    Spoiler:
    Show
    such a shame that he was not able to marque un but
    =only reason portugal won :emo:

ReputationRep:
    true
    but portugals performance in the other matches meant for me they didn't deserve to win in the overall tournament - france did, Griezou played so well in the other matches
    Spoiler:
    Show
    such a shame that he was not able to marque un but
    =only reason portugal won :emo:
    Yeah, if you take the whole tournament into consideration, France may have deserved to win. But as for the final, we did <3 Don't mess with ma patriotism :P
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yeah, if you take the whole tournament into consideration, France may have deserved to win. But as for the final, we did <3 Don't mess with ma patriotism :P
    see
    well sure
    oh fine, i see how tis :talkhand:

ReputationRep:
    see
    well sure
    oh fine, i see how tis :talkhand:
    Oui, this is how it is... Haha, you on QuizUp?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Oui, this is how it is... Haha, you on QuizUp?
    Used to be
    then i installed pokemon go instead and it had to go :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Used to be
    then i installed pokemon go instead and it had to go :cry2:
    Okay... *laughing so much rn*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    a beating heart
    That counts me out.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Okay... *laughing so much rn*
    stfu its a tale of woe
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :cry:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.