Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Hmm ok then, sounds like an interesting combination! I'll stick with my caramel one though!

Well I can't think of anyone I know who likes me
    (I enjoyed it) Well I can't really meet up with any of you tbh, no one lives near me on here!
    But I do seriously appreciate y'all immensely!!! Esp you!

Aw ok no worries! I was just wondering if you wanted to chat elsewhere tbh. But no worries here is fine
    Nerds are cool! Nothing wrong with that at all!
    Aww I appreciate you too. Just wish I could help more!

And I'm on TSR quite a lot as you can see so I'm able to talk to you here as/when you need me

I'm sure you will meet people irl too as I said in my PM. Not everyone is horrible!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    Aww I appreciate you too. Just wish I could help more!

And I'm on TSR quite a lot as you can see so I'm able to talk to you here as/when you need me

I'm sure you will meet people irl too as I said in my PM. Not everyone is horrible!
    Aww so sweet! Aw it's fine! You've helped me massively already!

True, excellent! Well that's good then! Btw sometimes I do get really down so just be prepared for that as I'll probably message you during then, if that's ok of course!?

I sure hope so! True, everyone here is super nice so that's given me hope!

ReputationRep:
    Take off your socks forever and never wear them again. You should be the slightest bit lighter in an instant.

ReputationRep:
    I'm experiencing the same thing actually. Just the other day I went clothes shopping and found that a size 8 top didn't fit me, that was a bit of a shock.

What I've been doing lately is reducing the junk food I eat. There's no need to cut out every single junk food there is, it'll be difficult anyway. I've also started drinking more water and been doing exercise that includes sit ups which helps to tone up the stomach.

Aww so sweet! Aw it's fine! You've helped me massively already!

True, excellent! Well that's good then! Btw sometimes I do get really down so just be prepared for that as I'll probably message you during then, if that's ok of course!?

I sure hope so! True, everyone here is super nice so that's given me hope!
    That's really great to hear and of course it's ok if you message me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    That's really great to hear and of course it's ok if you message me!
    Thankyou!!!
    Aw thanks!! It's nice to have someone to support you all the time! I can't tell you how appreciative I am!

ReputationRep:
    Coke

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, recently because of certain events (i say recently, more like 6 months now) ive been comfort eating and this has caused me to gain wait and become fatter.
    Now if i dont lose weight soon, im gonna need a whole new wardrobe!
    What are the most efficent ways (i know healthy eating is one, im gonna substitute things for healthy foods now!).
    Thanks all!
    a juice diet
    it isn't cheap but it works I use them just after new year
    something like Jason vale 3-day it cost £150 but it is worth it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.