Turn on thread page Beta

Keira Knightley - hot or not? watch

• View Poll Results: Keira Knightley - hot or not?
    Not/nay
    43.06%
    Hot/yay
    56.94%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoWZa)
    Haha
    QFM.

:p:

This could go on forever :ninja:

(Original post by more adventurous)
    I just find it pathetic how some girls are so insecure that, no matter how gorgeous another girl is, they'll grasp at straws to find a "flaw" in her. Oh no, somebody's lip isn't of the exact perfect measurement deemed to be beautiful! Do you honestly expect that there is any person in the entire world who is perfect in every single way? If my only flaw was that my top lip was a millimetre too thin, I'd be pretty damn happy with myself.
    Having seen pics of her without make-up, she isn't that naturally beautiful, she is pretty, I never denied that, but she isn't amazing, she certainly isn't as hot as you're suggesting. Then again, my tastes have been known to occasionally go against commonly loved up people, hmm, actually just keira :s:

I don't ask for perfection, I just don't find her immensely attractive, the lip by the way, is barely there.

Fact is, she's more attractive than 99.9% of women - yourself included, no doubt. Why grasp at straws?
    yeah, proper factual stuff, andd yeah, the rest has pretty much been replied to already, sorreh I was so busy giggling (manfully) at the misapprehension. I forgot to reply to the important stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Shes worth a squirt for sure, hardly the pinnacle of hotness though.

ReputationRep:
    Facially she's not unattractive. But her face is too angular.

(Original post by WoWZa)
    Haha
    Oh and btw. I know Keira's prettier than me. :rofl: No need to delete that.

(Original post by WoWZa)
    It's ironic how you put a celebrity such as Keira under such scrutiny, but you probably seem relatively content with your girlfriend.
    as if to imply that I don't choose a girlfriend with a similar amount of scrutiny?

I think Keira is a wonderful person, she seems committed, fun and clever. I just don't find her all that attractive.

My girlfriend *nods towards charl* is much more suited to me in the way she looks. I find her way more appealing than Keira, though she has already told me tooo many times how much prettier Keira is in her humble opinion ;no;

ReputationRep:
    Facially? She's beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    ;dry; Now WowZa's just cheating :aetsch:

(Original post by WoWza)
    dangle sucks
    QFD (quoted for dangle)
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Having seen pics of her without make-up, she isn't that naturally beautiful, she is pretty, I never denied that, but she isn't amazing, she certainly isn't as hot as you're suggesting. Then again, my tastes have been known to occasionally go against commonly loved up people, hmm, actually just keira

I don't ask for perfection, I just don't find her immensely attractive, the lip by the way, is barely there.
    But how many women do look "amazing" without makeup on? Not very many, when you consider who we're competing with. How many pictures of makeup-less, non-airbrushed women were posted in the perfect female physique thread? I think I counted 0.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    fleur is a lesbian ;yes;
    Not deleted at all but for my own use seen as fleur is abusing her powers.

:eek:

:lies:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur de lis)
    QFD (quoted for dangle)
    thankoo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoWza)
    dangle sucks
    Dangle's the king of everything this side of virtual reality :mad:...Say it!

(Original post by WoWZa)
    Ok, but to go into intricate details regarding the denigration of her physical appearance?

I'm going on the notion that Keira has been voted one of the prettiest women in the world (I think!).
    All he said was that most of her mouth was teh work of makeup artists. That hardly counts as "intricate details regarding the denigration of her physical appearance".

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

:lies:
    You being shocked is a lie? I can imagine you get called a lesbian all the time. :flute: :p:

(Original post by LPK)
    You being shocked is a lie? I can imagine you get called a lesbian all the time. :flute: :p:
    :hmmm:

Someone deleted their post to make me look silly

:hmmm:

Someone deleted their post to make me look silly
    You are a silleh!

Silleh supermod.

:hmpf:

:p: :hugs:

(Original post by WoWZa)
    Ok, but to go into intricate details regarding the denigration of her physical appearance?

I'm going on the notion that Keira has been voted one of the prettiest women in the world (I think!).
    she may have been, George Bush was voted in as President: peoples judgement, eh? :rolleyes:

I'm not going to find her any more attractive, unless I see her, without tonnes of make-up looking good.

Anyway, all I said was, she doesn't have much of a mouth :p: which I don't like. It's vereh important to me when judgiing appearance.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty face but far too thin.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.