Or Pink
    Grey
    Pink
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Pink or Grey?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarleyZ)
    We all can't decide what colour jalbert26's shirt is!! I think it's violet but others are saying pink or a grey :unsure:

What do you guys think?

Attachment 563314
    White and gold... Oh wait nvm black and blue

ReputationRep:
    The different interpretations are probably based on the fact that a) my red is not necessarily the same as your red, and b) different visual cues based on contextual information, like lighting.

The flooring is blue, which contrasts against the slight reddish-hues. The computer table behind him is more or less grey, with a hint of blue/green. The wearer's skin tone is pale, with hints of red/yellow. The shirt is definitely not a lighter version of his black shirt buttons, or wristwatch strap. The light source is artificial, but has more or less the whole spectrum.

I can spot some reddish colours, on a very pale shirt. I'd say pink/violet (depends how much blue you're seeing) are the closest matches.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    It looks like the colour white t shirts and bras go after you wash them with coloured clothes so yeah, dirty white/light grey

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The different interpretations are probably based on the fact that a) my red is not necessarily the same as your red, and b) different visual cues based on contextual information, like lighting.

Does anyone else notice that the colours seem to change if you scroll far down so you can only see the blue carpet?

ReputationRep:
    Blue with black stripes, obviously.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Either a very light purple, or grey.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Personally I see grey, but im pretty sure the OP knows the colour, i mean she could have just asked him :rolleyes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    then again another black/blue or white/gold debate is always fun
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Very light grey with a slight pink.

ReputationRep:
    Cement

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Very pail pink.

ReputationRep:
    To me, it's a pinky-purply-grey colour. Confusing, I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarleyZ)
    We all can't decide what colour jalbert26's shirt is!! I think it's violet but others are saying pink or a grey :unsure:

What do you guys think?

Attachment 563314
    It like a greyish- pink...

ReputationRep:
    It looks pale pink to me
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    grey
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Extremely light purple, or grey for normal people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I cheated (I recognised the emblem, it's an All Saints shirt) and checked the website: lilac marble. I don't know if I just ruined the fun or settled the conundrum.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    (Original post by LifeIsFine)
    Personally I see grey, but im pretty sure the OP knows the colour, i mean she could have just asked him :rolleyes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    then again another black/blue or white/gold debate is always fun
    hehe i did ask him and we didn't agree we did however look at the original retailers description of the top and we do know the colour that they think it is...

don't know if i'm ready to reveal it though..
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    (Original post by Dreadfuse)
    Lol, I cheated (I recognised the emblem, it's an All Saints shirt) and checked the website: lilac marble. I don't know if I just ruined the fun or settled the conundrum.
    Good spot!! When we checked their website though we got a different colour description to that :hmmm: the plot thickens!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    u lot are as bad as women painting houses who insist there is somehow some difference btw. cream and white
    There is a difference. Cream has a bit of yellow/brown in the mix. Pure, stark white is noticeably different.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.