The Student Room Group

How much do your parents spend on your birthday?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fefssdf
ooooh I'm telling -

lol i dunt care
i'll b disowned when I get U's in AS levels anyways
cant w8 to leave home lol
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
lol i dunt care
i'll b disowned when I get U's in AS levels anyways
cant w8 to leave home lol

haha oh godddd ; there's always retakes man just make sure your parents know that - what subjects are you doing man ?
Original post by fefssdf
haha oh godddd ; there's always retakes man just make sure your parents know that - what subjects are you doing man ?

chem, physics, maths and french (did AS)
chem, physics, maths and french (did AS)

ooooo gosh so you're in year 12 ?
Original post by fefssdf
ooooo gosh so you're in year 12 ?

yh jus finished yr 12

Spoiler

yh jus finished yr 12

Spoiler

I've finished year 13 so technically I'm not even in a year anymore argh !
Original post by fefssdf
I've finished year 13 so technically I'm not even in a year anymore argh !

aww dayumn
well u got that waiting game
all the best 4u dude!
aww dayumn
well u got that waiting game
all the best 4u dude!

yh this waiting game which isn't much of a game cause its going so slow and I'm getting stressed by the minute and i can't even decide accommodation options for my insurance as well ; I'm so confused man
can you help me lol

option 1
£3700
tiny rooms ( like prison cell )
shared bathroom
big kitchen
really run down overall

option 2
£5300
regular modern sized rooms
ensuite
big kitchen

heLP ?

or option 3

£5200
catered
big rooms
cook dinner in small kitchen at weekend
but its mostly girls only hall
Original post by fefssdf
yh this waiting game which isn't much of a game cause its going so slow and I'm getting stressed by the minute and i can't even decide accommodation options for my insurance as well ; I'm so confused man
can you help me lol
option 1
£3700
tiny rooms ( like prison cell )
shared bathroom
big kitchen
really run down overall

option 2
£5300
regular modern sized rooms
ensuite
big kitchen

heLP ?

or option 3

£5200
catered
big rooms
cook dinner in small kitchen at weekend
but its mostly girls only hall

mate this really depends on u
Can you cook?
Do you want to cook?Do you mind being with lots of gurlies? :perv:
Do you have lots to spend/want to spend as much as possible on acc?Do you require ensuite/would prefer ensuite bc the price is considerably higher?And then the room size issue and oldness as well

Spoiler

mate this really depends on u
Can you cook?
Do you want to cook?Do you mind being with lots of gurlies? :perv:
Do you have lots to spend/want to spend as much as possible on acc?Do you require ensuite/would prefer ensuite bc the price is considerably higher?And then the room size issue and oldness as well

Spoiler

haha thanks for the wisdom lol....
Original post by fefssdf
haha thanks for the wisdom lol....

loooool i knows nothink

Spoiler

loooool i knows nothink

Spoiler

its for manchester uni and I'm thinking of picking the expense ensuite one .... but then part of me says just pick the cheap one lol
Original post by fefssdf
its for manchester uni and I'm thinking of picking the expense ensuite one .... but then part of me says just pick the cheap one lol

omg!
wut r u gonna study! Thats amazing! I'm thinking of applying there next year!
XDDDDDD do what u think is best for you Monsieur
omg!
wut r u gonna study! Thats amazing! I'm thinking of applying there next year!
XDDDDDD do what u think is best for you Monsieur

this is my insurance choice so I might end up it but might not ; depends on my grades causee my firm wants AAA but my insurance says they'll accept AAA/A*AB and i think I've got anything between AAB-A*AA so idk lol and hopefully to study maths ! deffo apply here cause the facilities are so modern and massive like the whole uni is just so big yet the city centre is like 10 mins down the road so its a great setup . you wouldn't be bored if you went here :biggrin:
Original post by fefssdf
this is my insurance choice so I might end up it but might not ; depends on my grades causee my firm wants AAA but my insurance says they'll accept AAA/A*AB and i think I've got anything between AAB-A*AA so idk lol and hopefully to study maths ! deffo apply here cause the facilities are so modern and massive like the whole uni is just so big yet the city centre is like 10 mins down the road so its a great setup . you wouldn't be bored if you went here :biggrin:

XD
ik
i really liked it when i went!
Fingers crossed for u man!
XD
ik
i really liked it when i went!
Fingers crossed for u man!

thanks ; I'll be buzzing if i get into my firm but also will be very happy to go manchester so hopefully I'll be a winner no matter what, except if i end up in clearing ha
Original post by tianshan
On average, parents spend between 0.0025% to 0.005% of their annual income on their teens' birthday, which may include buying presents, hosting parties and going out for dinner.

How about your parents?

£30 most for 'big' birthdays like 13 when I became a teen, and £20 tops for normal birthdays
Original post by fefssdf
thanks ; I'll be buzzing if i get into my firm but also will be very happy to go manchester so hopefully I'll be a winner no matter what, except if i end up in clearing ha

XD
My dad forgot mine this year. my 20th too :frown:
Original post by 0to100
:jumphug: n my bday is aug 11 so we'll see what happens as well. I'm grown so I don't get gifts from my folks, we just come together for a dinner and drinks, but people slip me some money even when I refuse. Someone better slip man a iPhone :wink:

you said you're in your 20s. You still get bday money from your folks? :teehee:

Awwhhh cool! So its coming up realll quickk :hugs:Awhhh, well same ngl lool but I've got high hopes for an ipad but doubt ima get it, as if my parents are gonaa spill out 700 quid. :biggrin: That's alright, I can't waitttttttttttt! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending