Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yes, just click the mouse once and not point at the hazard - you'll waste valuable time and marks for this

ReputationRep:
    really?? :eek: i'm really suprised, as my driver instructor advised me to use www.2pass.co.uk! thanks so much for the warning guys, i'll make sure i revise loads britishseapower as i'm determined to pass it first time! do any of you know if the dvd/video/ CD-ROM is like www.2pass.co.uk in that you have to double-click and on the hazard, or if you have to click once and anywhere like in the real test? thanks again!

ReputationRep:
    i don't even think there is a cursor? I think you can only click but i have bad memory cells.

ReputationRep:
    apparently you can click a maximum of 9 times per section of film. Seems quite a lot to me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aylia)
    apparently you can click a maximum of 9 times per section of film. Seems quite a lot to me!

your avatar is pretty-do you mind if i ask, where did you get it from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sneezyme)
    your avatar is pretty-do you mind if i ask, where did you get it from?

ooo thank you! tis my own creation - with the use of paint shop pro and animation shop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aylia)
    ooo thank you! tis my own creation - with the use of paint shop pro and animation shop
    wow it is really pretty i can't stop looking at it! Rose_In_Bloom has a similar one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sneezyme)
    wow it is really pretty i can't stop looking at it! Rose_In_Bloom has a similar one.

aw i'm really pleased - noones noticed it before!

ReputationRep:
    ahh you need to get 30/35 to pass the 1st part of the theory right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    ahh you need to get 30/35 to pass the 1st part of the theory right?

yes that's right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aylia)
    yes that's right
    that sucks :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    that sucks :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    not at all! the first part is the easy part - all you have to do is memorise the answers, nothing unexpected comes up. The hazard awareness is the random bit - one of my friends has failed that 4 times :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aylia)
    not at all! the first part is the easy part - all you have to do is memorise the answers, nothing unexpected comes up. The hazard awareness is the random bit - one of my friends has failed that 4 times :eek:
    the answers are all in the multiple choice book? even so there are loads

ReputationRep:
    the answers are all in the multiple choice book? even so there are loads

Yes - the quesions in the book are the same questions as in the test. Theres a CD with them on too - I simply sat there for a whole afternoon going throught the CD until I got every answer right. Loads of them a common sense anyway though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aylia)
    Yes - the quesions in the book are the same questions as in the test. Theres a CD with them on too - I simply sat there for a whole afternoon going throught the CD until I got every answer right. Loads of them a common sense anyway though.
    cool thanks - ill just read it through for a day or 2, i shud be ok

ReputationRep:
    cool thanks - ill just read it through for a day or 2, i shud be ok
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Question:
    You are in a line of traffic. The driver behind you is following very closely. What action should you take?:

Answer:
    Slow down, gradually increase the gap between you and vehicle in front

how will slowing down increase the gap?

ReputationRep:
    You are in a line of traffic. The driver behind you is following very closely. What action should you take?:

Slow down, gradually increase the gap between you and vehicle in front

how will slowing down increase the gap?
    because you slow down, he keeps going so the gap will increase.

if the driver behind hits you then you wont hit the car in front.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    because you slow down, he keeps going so the gap will increase.

if the driver behind hits you then you wont hit the car in front.
    oh **** yea didnt even read the question properly, damn it, gay..ta

ReputationRep:
    yea im just reading through this 'official theory test book', but why are so many questions the same? e.g.

Q 2.14

A flashing green beacon on a vehicle means: doctor on an emergency call
    Q2.15

A vehicle has a flashing green beacon. What does this mean?: A doctor is answering an emergency call

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.