KPMG audit programme 2017 discussion

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dom117117)
    Finally open everyone! Gd luck all I will hopefully be applying this weekend. Tell us how the application goes😄
    Hey, is there anywhere to help with filling it out?
    Can't find anything on the website, and not really sure what to put for the Academic Reference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkEnergy)
    Hey, is there anywhere to help with filling it out?
    Can't find anything on the website, and not really sure what to put for the Academic Reference.
    I'll be filling it out this weekend but I guess an academic reference would be one of your teachers. Does it just want a name or a full reference? Also which office you applying to ?

ReputationRep:
    I'll be filling it out this weekend but I guess an academic reference would be one of your teachers. Does it just want a name or a full reference? Also which office you applying to ?
    A full letter of reference I think because you have to upload it. I'm applying to Newcastle, you?

ReputationRep:
    A full letter of reference I think because you have to upload it. I'm applying to Newcastle, you?
    Watford or London probs London but I duno if it would be more competitive. Yeh must be the same reference we do for ucas gona have to ask my teacher for it on Monday 😅

ReputationRep:
    Hi, so I clicked apply and it's just said loading for the last 10mins did you have this problem?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, so I clicked apply and it's just said loading for the last 10mins did you have this problem?
    That's weird, I did not have that problem

ReputationRep:
    It should open in September, its a very competitive programme that requires online tests (numerical and verbal reasoning) to continue with the application. I'm currently revising for those tests and would be happy to help you prepare if you want.
    Here's where you apply when it opens it also explains the course in more detail:
    https://www.kpmgcareers.co.uk/school...aver-programme
    hi how do you revise and how do you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sss786)
    hi how do you revise and how do you apply?
    Hey, here's where you apply:
    https://www.kpmgcareers.co.uk/school...aver-programme
    You pick your desired office and then complete a application process (grades and that). Then you get online tests. I'll be revising more during the holidays hope this answers your question😄

ReputationRep:
    is the only option university of birmingham or can i apply with wanting to study with a different choice of university.

ReputationRep:
    is the only option university of birmingham or can i apply with wanting to study with a different choice of university.
    only Birmingham this year, you can't substitute another uni.

ReputationRep:
    apply for the school leavers programme and choose a different university or is it that you have to study at birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    only Birmingham this year, you can't substitute another uni.
    does that means i will have to live in birmingham and apply for an office which is in birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    does that means i will have to live in birmingham and apply for an office which is in birmingham.
    I'm still uncertain with all the details but you go to uni part time with accommodation paid for. Then the rest of the time you will be at the office where you have to find your own accommodation. So maybe pick a office close to home.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still uncertain with all the details but you go to uni part time with accommodation paid for. Then the rest of the time you will be at the office where you have to find your own accommodation. So maybe pick a office close to home.
    well i live in bradford so what would you say is a good option for my scenario?

ReputationRep:
    well i live in bradford so what would you say is a good option for my scenario?
    The Leeds office? You could choose to go with the Birmingham office if you want to stay in the same place but you'd have to pay a bit of your salary for rent. You got to go to your office for assessment day so don't pick a place too far.

ReputationRep:
    When do the applications close?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SugarCoatedCart)
    When do the applications close?
    You would have to email KPMG as I also wondered the same but I can't find anything. They only recently opened so we have at least the rest of October and probs November.

ReputationRep:
    You would have to email KPMG as I also wondered the same but I can't find anything. They only recently opened so we have at least the rest of October and probs November.
    Hey, have you sent yours off yet? If not, when are you planning to apply? I'll hopefully have applied by the end of the week.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, have you sent yours off yet? If not, when are you planning to apply? I'll hopefully have applied by the end of the week.
    yeah still having to chase up my teachers for my reference, hopefully have it sent off by the weekend😄

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys!!

Does anyone know how many academic referees we need for the application??

Thanks

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.