Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm considering doing something naughty in a week or twos time? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Ironic you had the nerve to call Western women shameless and slutty in your other thread and you say here you would hold orgies and cheat on your wife.

Hypocritical and a perfect example of double standards people

loveleest
    Lord Samosa
    Atlas Thugged
    http://i.imgur.com/dhMeAzK.gif?noredirect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    My wife is going away for a month, and i am going to be very lonely during that time. Plus she has given me express permission, so the question is yay or nay!??
    Just go for it, why the **** not

ReputationRep:
    wait. Is 'Express permission' having sexual intercourse with another person with the permission of your spouse ?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    IT IS!! All these terminologies as of late are doing my head in. What is happening to people????? WTF

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the advice. I have decided against it anyway. Something to dream about!

ReputationRep:
    This is hardly something i should be boasting about, but i still think it would give me a rush. I don't know if i could justify it to my daughter, years down the line. Except to say that my wife hasn't had sex with me in over two years, so i am forgetting what it tastes like. As i said, men have needs too!
    I'll always say it but it's never a need, only a strong want
    That good old 'why I banged someone who wasn't your mother and why she wasn't fulfilling me sexually' conversation that every father has with his daughter right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    PRAISE GAAWWDDDD AMEN HALLELUJAH I feel like I've been blessed by lord gains himself. Can I get a mo gainsss

Mayynneeeee watchu TAWKIN. HE'S LOOKIN. DAAMNNNN GOOD MAYNE. I think, and this my professional opinion on this, although it is unlicensed. I think... he's been makin some gains mayne
    MOOOO GAIIIIIINZZ... can I a get AMEEEEEEEn

YEEEEEEEEEEahhhh that's what I'm TAWKIN bout, he makin all kindz of gains allll kiiiiiindz. Praise GAWWDD HALLELUJAH.

Yeah mayne all kindz of professional advice.... IT's raw, it's uncensored, it's unfiltered, and uncircumcised yEAHHHHHH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    MOOOO GAIIIIIINZZ... can I a get AMEEEEEEEn

YEEEEEEEEEEahhhh that's what I'm TAWKIN bout, he makin all kindz of gains allll kiiiiiindz. Praise GAWWDD HALLELUJAH.

Yeah mayne all kindz of professional advice.... IT's raw, it's uncensored, it's unfiltered, and uncircumcised yEAHHHHHH
    AAAAAAAAYYYYYMEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!! PREACH IT LORD EDEN PREACH THIS *****

YEWAAAAAHHHHHUUU its got some dat bare back action hapnin on this *****. BUT HOLD UP NAW. Be careful you don't get a bunch o niglets runnin around or have ur mushroom tip fall owf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicilaw)
    2 years !!! why omg?
    I'm not getting married unless my fiancee signs a contract saying "i agree to hot wild sex twice a week miniimum till death do us part"
    And I'm a girl... so yeah
    do something naughty, I permit you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    AAAAAAAAYYYYYMEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!! PREACH IT LORD EDEN PREACH THIS *****

YEWAAAAAHHHHHUUU its got some dat bare back action hapnin on this *****. BUT HOLD UP NAW. Be careful you don't get a bunch o niglets runnin around or have ur mushroom tip fall owf
    OOOOOH MAYYNNNE Make sure you dont CREAMPIE that B**** or youll have all kindz of NIGLET action or STD ACTION... you'll lose all KINDZ of Gaiiiins all kiiiiiiiiiiiindzzz

Then after u pull out outta that B**** she gon be crynin. Das when u tell her mayne... tell her GET DA ... F***K OUT da WHEYYYYY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o2S4PnUk0w

ReputationRep:
    I get that, but we as men, have needs as well don't we?
    thats why men have hands.

ReputationRep:
    I'd go all out, balls deep in a dead hooker.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarkrista112)
    I'd go all out, balls deep in a dead hooker.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Gross!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.