Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by SassKing13)
DAMN NOTIFICATIONS.

:lol:
Indeed
Tbh I don't know if there's even any point in me replying to you rn ooh nice use of caps lock

Btw that video is one of the best (/strangest? ) things I have ever seen. Amazing entrance with him swimming on stage (at the beginning I thought that was the most amusing it would get but I was proved wrong ) but it ended a bit too suddenly for my liking. I won't even talk about the bits in between
How accurate is the spoiler below? I kinda lost it with "cool" :lol:
(Original post by FireFreezer77)
It's all true!
That's just me being me! Aww Thankyou! (Hmm, if you say so! )
Thankyou! I was gonna do it yesterday/Saturday but I forgot haha!
Spoiler:
Show
Matrix123
Did you get a notification from the tag/mention?
That could be the solution!
Aw well you should just continue being you then!:yep: (yup ) ohh haha

Dunno because I'm on the app. I'll check later when I'm on my laptop
SassKing13
What! You're the king of sass!!

Ah that sucks then!
What are you like irl then?
:rofl:
Well Amellia does call him the sassy one...:rolleyes:

Spoiler:
Show
Of course SassKing can say this wayyyyy better than me but for starters I'd go with:
Kind
Caring
Friendly
Loyal
Understanding
Cool (don't know if this makes any sense but not a "woahhh you're such a cool kid" cool, more a "hmm, you're a pretty cool person" cool hold up, this doesn't make sense to me anymore...ahhh, likeable for his individuality:yep: that sounds much better )
Pretty laid back
Unique (always a good thing)
Weird (which links in to unique and is a positive trait)
Humorous
Dedicated (because he n-n-n-n-n-never stops when his mind is on something - Bunnymen reference)
Passionate
Optimistic (or as optimistic as is humanely achievable )

(Original post by raniafern)
Alright

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I don't think you know me,
But I sure have heard of you

Nice rhyme :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
claireestelle
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
claireestelle
Alrighty!

Intelligent, important, amazing, helpful!
Youre always helping out around TSR and it wouldnt be the same without you!
That's incredibly sweet, especially that you think I m important
username2387497
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by raniafern)
Alright

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I don't think you know me,
But I sure have heard of you

Aw thats cute!
Im afraid i dont know you
Oh yikes! What do you know about me?
username2387497
Rep:
?
(Original post by claireestelle)
That's incredibly sweet, especially that you think I m important
Aw its ok!
Well you help so many people here! It wouldnt be the same without you!
username1467365
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Matrix123)
Indeed
Tbh I don't know if there's even any point in me replying to you rn ooh nice use of caps lock

Btw that video is one of the best (/strangest? ) things I have ever seen. Amazing entrance with him swimming on stage (at the beginning I thought that was the most amusing it would get but I was proved wrong ) but it ended a bit too suddenly for my liking. I won't even talk about the bits in between
How accurate is the spoiler below? I kinda lost it with "cool" :lol:

Spoiler:
Show
Of course SassKing can say this wayyyyy better than me but for starters I'd go with:
Kind
Caring
Friendly
Loyal
Understanding
Cool (don't know if this makes any sense but not a "woahhh you're such a cool kid" cool, more a "hmm, you're a pretty cool person" cool hold up, this doesn't make sense to me anymore...ahhh, likeable for his individuality:yep: that sounds much better )
Pretty laid back
Humorous
Dedicated (because he n-n-n-n-n-never stops when his mind is on something - Bunnymen reference)
Passionate
Optimistic (or as optimistic as is humanely achievable )

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmmmmmmmm

:rofl: They always were unique They embraced the 'weird' aspect later on in their career :lol: There's another unique video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmwYc1E_O2I
He's laughing himself in bits of this :lol:

And that Mac comment you asked about, everyone called him that really. In the 80s, he was known as "Mac the mouth" because he would criticise etc. other bands and artists and claim that The Bunnymen were superior :rofl: (though he never genuinely meant it I don't think Just something for the media to talk about and keep interest :lol:)

"At the height of the Bunnymen's popularity, McCulloch earned the nickname "Mac the Mouth" due to a penchant for witty, blunt criticism of artists he deemed inferior, while proclaiming the Bunnymen's superiority". (Wikipedia ).

And yeah that's very accurate Thank you for saying that Although I can in fact be a bit of a pessimist :lol: So I guess everything but "optimistic", I don't know
FireFreezer77
username1467365
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
Aww that's really nice. I'm surprised you think I'm funny, my humour is kinda lame
The "lame" humour can actually be funnier in my opinion :lol: I have quite a dry sense of humour so...
username2387497
Rep:
?

Spoiler:
Show
Kind
Caring
Friendly
Loyal
Understanding
Pretty laid back
Humorous
Passionate
Optimistic (or as optimistic as is humanely achievable

Posted from TSR Mobile
I shall do!

Ok then! Hopefully it worked but everything seems to be working at the moment so it all good now!
Spoiler:
Show
Whoa thats awesome!
Infinite more times aweskme than ill ever be!
Sassking is a damn good human it seems!
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hmmmmmmmm

:rofl: They always were unique They embraced the 'weird' aspect later on in their career :lol: There's another unique video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmwYc1E_O2I
He's laughing himself in bits of this :lol:

And that Mac comment you asked about, everyone called him that really. In the 80s, he was known as "Mac the mouth" because he would criticise etc. other bands and artists and claim that The Bunnymen were superior :rofl: (though he never genuinely meant it I don't think Just something for the media to talk about and keep interest :lol:)

"At the height of the Bunnymen's popularity, McCulloch earned the nickname "Mac the Mouth" due to a penchant for witty, blunt criticism of artists he deemed inferior, while proclaiming the Bunnymen's superiority". (Wikipedia ).

And yeah that's very accurate Thank you for saying that Although I can in fact be a bit of a pessimist :lol: So I guess everything but "optimistic", I don't know
FireFreezer77
Goshhhhh
:rofl: this reminds me of Amellia....

Ahh OK I'll listen to this after I've replied here (I can't wait for this :mmm:)
Hahaha :lol: this sounds amazing!

Aw, cool! And lovely quote! This is a very professional reply
So Mac: :cool:
I don't know if I like it or not (<------ my best attempt of not moaning about it ) I keep of thinking about Mac and Cheese :mmm:

Ooh yay! No worries - just an honest guess ahh I see...well that's why I added the bit in brackets but if we're going to be picky:rolleyes:
Fair enough but you're very optimistic and motivational when helping others, I know that much
Spoiler:
Show
Do you ever find it strange how sometimes it can be so easy to be optimistic for others but not for yourself? Hmmm...this thought is probably getting a bit too deep

Posted from TSR Mobile
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I shall do!

Ok then! Hopefully it worked but everything seems to be working at the moment so it all good now!
Spoiler:
Show
Whoa thats awesome!
Infinite more times aweskme than ill ever be!
Sassking is a damn good human it seems!
Good!:yy:

Yeahh...I never got round to that...
Spoiler:
Show
Heyy, don't say that! You have some very similar qualities to SassKing that I listed there:yep:
He sure is

Posted from TSR Mobile
mr T 999
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Do :mrt: next
username1467365
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Good!:yy:

Yeahh...I never got round to that...
Spoiler:
Show
Heyy, don't say that! You have some very similar qualities to SassKing that I listed there:yep:
He sure is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes I agree, don't say that I'm not better than you in any way You have great qualities, and you just have to look at what people think of you on TSR for proof of that That's why I followed you actually - you seemed cool
FireFreezer77
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes I agree, don't say that I'm not better than you in any way You have great qualities, and you just have to look at what people think of you on TSR for proof of that That's why I followed you actually - you seemed cool
FireFreezer77
Were you meant to quote me there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
mr T 999
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
*Ignored*

:getmecoat:
username1467365
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Goshhhhh
:rofl: this reminds me of Amellia....

Ahh OK I'll listen to this after I've replied here (I can't wait for this :mmm:)
Hahaha :lol: this sounds amazing!

Aw, cool! And lovely quote! This is a very professional reply
So Mac: :cool:
I don't know if I like it or not (<------ my best attempt of not moaning about it ) I keep of thinking about Mac and Cheese :mmm:

Ooh yay! No worries - just an honest guess ahh I see...well that's why I added the bit in brackets but if we're going to be picky:rolleyes:
Fair enough but you're very optimistic and motivational when helping others, I know that much
Spoiler:
Show
Do you ever find it strange how sometimes it can be so easy to be optimistic for others but not for yourself? Hmmm...this thought is probably getting a bit too deep
Posted from TSR Mobile
Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Amelliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
:rofl: Those were the days

Okey dokey Let me know what thou think (:lol:)
There is a fruit hat Matrix. There is a fruit hat in this video. If that's not suitable proof of how amazing it is then I don't know what is (:lol:).

Haha thank you I like to think English is my strong point :p:
Mac and cheese... :rofl: Well I have a Mac computer... :lol:

It was a very accurate and good guess Haha ah yeah, that's true
You're right
Spoiler:
Show
Yes actually, I do... In fact I've mentioned it when talking to others before When I'm trying to help people or whatever, there are times when I'll mention that I don't claim to be talking from experience :lol: because maybe they get the impression that I am quite an optimistic and world-wise person, when in fact, I'm not If you know what I mean - not to say I'm totally negative all the time, because I'm not, but yeah Also, Matrix don't worry about getting too deep, I trust you
username1467365
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Were you meant to quote me there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes. I thought you may like to see it because I'm agreeing with you
tianshan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Omg there should be more forums like this!!!
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Amelliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
:rofl: Those were the days

Okey dokey Let me know what thou think (:lol:)
There is a fruit hat Matrix. There is a fruit hat in this video. If that's not suitable proof of how amazing it is then I don't know what is (:lol:).

Haha thank you I like to think English is my strong point :p:
Mac and cheese... :rofl: Well I have a Mac computer... :lol:

It was a very accurate and good guess Haha ah yeah, that's true
You're right
Spoiler:
Show
Yes actually, I do... In fact I've mentioned it when talking to others before When I'm trying to help people or whatever, there are times when I'll mention that I don't claim to be talking from experience :lol: because maybe they get the impression that I am quite an optimistic and world-wise person, when in fact, I'm not If you know what I mean - not to say I'm totally negative all the time, because I'm not, but yeah Also, Matrix don't worry about getting too deep, I trust you
:rofl: sure were
Hopefully The Crucial Three (:ahee:) can have another conversation like that in a thread...it's not the same without Commander Aryad Hades of the 501st Legion...
:rofl: so random! I can't express to you my thoughts because at points I was thinking..."woahhh, McCulloch looks very nice in that scene" then "cool the whole band" and "what is that on Sergeant's head!?:lolwut:" :lol: ooh just noticed your use of "thou" :rofl: :yy:
Anyway, yes. The fruit hat. Amazing. I need to get me one of those! :ahee: The song was pretty good (not one of the better ones though, I don't think, but nice and peaceful ) Also, what was McCulloch doing in front of the train? I have no idea :toofunny:

Well you should have used PEE then! :unimpressed: (Or PEEL :ahee:) That would have showcases your English skills in all its glory...maybe I should get you to do an exam styled question on fruit hats like Cheese did to me :rofl:

Haha, now you shall be reminded of this Mac :cool: and Mac and Cheese conversation whenever you see your Mac computer :mmm:

Yup! :woo:
Spoiler:
Show

Ohh haha Yeah, I understand that:yep: I know you're not pessimist all the type but I do know it's easy to get lost in pessimism unfortunately Aww thanks! :hugs: I do enjoy the idea of having deep discussions but I think I'm such a generally confused person that I don't know if it would get that far

Posted from TSR Mobile
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes. I thought you may like to see it because I'm agreeing with you
Ahhh OK

Posted from TSR Mobile
BlueBlizzard
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks I write poetry as a hobby :yep:
username2705335
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
saraxh

There are so many word to describe you! Perfect being the main one!
But the others include: Beautiful (I assume, because I don't know what you look like, hint hint ), lovely, funny, chatty, amusing, caring, amazing!
You genuinely are an awesome young lady!
I didn't get a notification about this sorry for the late reply
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (32)
96.97%
No (1)
3.03%

Watched Threads