The Student Room Group

How often are you genuinely happy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mediaya
Erm.... Yh the hug in there is pretty scary tbh.... Lol
Awww thanks, me too
sadness-crying-love-pretty-quotes-quote-Favim.com-614995.jpg
This is true, no idea why lol

yes its true, when im crying and someone hugs me i cry even more cause i feel like i aint good enough and im sh*t i dont deserve this hug
Original post by PrincessBO$$
yes its true, when im crying and someone hugs me i cry even more cause i feel like i aint good enough and im sh*t i dont deserve this hug

Awww, same...well i still dunno why tho

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not very often- so much stress about the future, money, jobs and so forth. I get so stressed I try planning for the future but I just end up worse...Oh well, at least it looks like I'm not alone in this :smile:!
ugh, not very because I've been stressing over finding a summer job and every single one that I've got I've hated :frown: Hopefully my happiness increases by the time I reach university.
Original post by Naveed-7
I 100% agree with you. Im rarely happy/content nowadays, especially since I dont have a job or a driving licence at the age of 22.
If I get a decent paid job and a car, I will be happy. I think we should just keep working towards our goals and once we get there we will be happy.

How did you manage this?

To some people i am still a kiddo (i am 17) but i own a full time internet business that has apparently changed my personality since i started it. how ever i tend to feel happiness every day by shutting of the bad memories (no erase button) and not worrying about the future hell i once spent 8k in one day on CSGO ****ING PIXELS and that was the best day of my life. (PS that was 3 weeks ago now i have 1.5k left ****ing gambling. remember kiddos dont gamble.)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 65
Original post by asdasdfa12213
How did you manage this?

To some people i am still a kiddo (i am 17) but i own a full time internet business that has apparently changed my personality since i started it. how ever i tend to feel happiness every day by shutting of the bad memories (no erase button) and not worrying about the future hell i once spent 8k in one day on CSGO SKINS ****ING PIXELS and that was the best day of my life.

Go on mate :smile:))

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest