Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Favourite world leader? Watch

• View Poll Results: Favourite world leader?
    Theresa May
    14.81%
    President Putin
    38.89%
    Barack Obama
    40.74%
    Angela Merkel
    5.56%
    President Xi
    0%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrSplash)
    The amount of votes for putin sums up this forum tbh... lost the plot. since when was this place taken over by far right nutters.
    Since we realise that he is a true leader who is not a cuck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    Since we realise that he is a true leader who is not a cuck.
    Because he is obviously not corrupt and obviously does not fuel propaganda in the russian media and surprese independant media outlets who are critical of him.

ReputationRep:
    Because he is obviously not corrupt and obviously does not fuel propaganda in the russian media and surprese independant media outlets who are critical of him.
    Corruption and cuckness are not related.

I would rather a leader be strong and corrupt than a non-corrupt cuck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jambojim97)
    Why do so many people like Putin?
    (Original post by jambojim97)
    Both you and the person above make no mention of his actual policies but just ramble on about his personality. Dangerous politics.
    • He ended the war in Chechnya.
    • He prevented the collapse of the Russian Federation, for which he's now regarded by the Russian people as their saviour.
    • He created a welfare system which rivals our own.
    • He's turned Russia into a super power.
    • He cleared the national debt ahead of schedule.
    • He reformed the armed forces and created one of the world's most effective armies.
    • He initiated the Russian bombings on ISIS, which have been a huge help in pushing them back.
    • He's greatly increased the living standards of the Russian people.
    I could go on and on. Honestly, no amount of words are enough to describe the wonders he's done for Russia. The following video is just a small example of it, this factory closing down would've cost a few thousand Russians their jobs. Most leaders wouldn't care, it's only a few thousand people so to them it's no biggie. Not for Putin though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjrlTMvirVo. This is why people love him so much, because he looks out for the Russian people and actually does his job.

ReputationRep:
    Must be a troll. Bye
    Says the person with the new account, as your old account was banned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    • He ended the war in Chechnya.
    • He prevented the collapse of the Russian Federation, for which he's now regarded by the Russian people as their saviour.
    • He created a welfare system which rivals our own.
    • He's turned Russia into a super power.
    • He cleared the national debt ahead of schedule.
    • He reformed the armed forces and created one of the world's most effective armies.
    • He initiated the Russian bombings on ISIS, which have been a huge help in pushing them back.
    • He's greatly increased the living standards of the Russian people.
    I could go on and on. Honestly, no amount of words are enough to describe the wonders he's done for Russia. The following video is just a small example of it, this factory closing down would've cost a few thousand Russians their jobs. Most leaders wouldn't care, it's only a few thousand people so to them it's no biggie. Not for Putin though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjrlTMvirVo. This is why people love him so much, because he looks out for the Russian people and actually does his job.
    I would much prefer living in a more free society like we have in the UK than the authorutarian society of russia..... Thats just my prefrence i guess.

https://youtu.be/rWBs2yEBDY0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    Says the person with the new account, as your old account was banned.
    I think you got the wrong person. You can see I joined in 2013.....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.