Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    let me educate you.
    heroin starts of as a brown rock like substance, u can put it on tin foil, light it from underneath and it turns to a liquid. u tilt the tin foil and with like a 20note or something, u hover it over the trail behind the liquid blob and breath in the fumes through the note.
    that method is called chasing the dragon

crack is predominantly a rock, u put it in a pipe and when u light the pipe, the rock crackles, hence the name CRACK!
    u breath in the fumes.
    :lol:
    You clearly know very little about this subject dont you?
    Suffice it to say that is one of the four grades of Heroin and it is usually a powder at any rate.
    Mmmhmmm that is indeed ONE way of smoking it there are however more ways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    I'm not sure if you're intentionally trying to come accross as dence or what?

1] It's probably not the best idea to out yourself as a crack head
    2] even worse idea to spout drivel like that which is, once again, WRONG
    3] Do you really want me to post the instruction manual for smoking crack off of tin foil just to prove how wrong you are ?
    u said in your initial post that you can ONLY smoke crack from tin foil, you are wrong. you smoke it via pipe as the main method

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    :lol:
    You clearly know very little about this subject dont you?
    Suffice it to say that is one of the four grades of Heroin and it is usually a powder at any rate.
    Mmmhmmm that is indeed ONE way of smoking it there are however more ways.
    have you done either substance yourself or are you speaking from a text book cuz i think i know which...

ReputationRep:
    u said in your initial post that you can ONLY smoke crack from tin foil, you are wrong. you smoke it via pipe as the main method
    Actually I said 3 methods in my first post, do read properly

ReputationRep:
    have you done either substance yourself or are you speaking from a text book cuz i think i know which...
    I very much doubt you know anthing on this matter suffice it to say no comment at any rate :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    I very much doubt you know anthing on this matter suffice it to say no comment at any rate :rolleyes:
    for your information, there was a period in my life where i had tried both and hung around with people who was addicted to it so im fairly sure id know more about the practical methods on such a topic.

ReputationRep:
    for your information, there was a period in my life where i had tried both and hung around with people who was addicted to it so im fairly sure id know more about the practical methods on such a topic.
    And i'msure you don't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    And i'msure you don't
    and why are you so sure iv never done it before?

ReputationRep:
    annnnd silence

ReputationRep:
    Actually I was commenting on your assertion that you know more. I withold comment on your drug use, although god only knows why you'd happily post that you've been doing crack...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Actually I was commenting on your assertion that you know more. I withold comment on your drug use, although god only knows why you'd happily post that you've but doing crack...
    someone who has done something personally will have a better knowledge on the practical side of it as opposed to someone whos a textbook bunny

ReputationRep:
    No one cares, smoke your crack however you like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dingleberry jam)
    No one cares, smoke your crack however you like.
    i bet your a virgin

ReputationRep:
    someone who has done something personally will have a better knowledge on the practical side of it as opposed to someone whos a textbook bunny
    Apparently not :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i bet your a virgin
    Good for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    well yea they would. its an obvious one mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    an example:
    someone in the military who workings in artillery, would have more knowledge on ground based air defence then someone whose not in the military

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Lol no wonder why your mum thinks your a bit of a prick

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    well yea they would. its an obvious one mate
    Usually they might however you seem determined to prove that you're an exception to this..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Usually they might however you seem determined to prove that you're an exception to this..?
    your literally dumb af.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.