Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hoping this year will be better than last considering I worked so much harder to get to uni. I will be going for a meal with my family and just making the most of the time with them before I leave (hopefully!). Also been promised a generous reward if I do well that I'll have to try my hardest to save and not spend all at once! I'm just hoping I at least get my insurance so I don't have to bother with clearing so I can relax a little on the day and that track works fine!

ReputationRep:
    I'll read the results, be like 'Yay, I got straight A's...' Then I will run to my room and cry because A levels will be 2 weeks away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maths (2^2) Life)
    this is an innuendo right? Cause this is exactly what I'll be doing
    nah that wasn't intended loooolll but have fun with that

ReputationRep:
    Planning my funeral.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surina16)
    nah that wasn't intended loooolll but have fun with that
    Maybe u can join me

ReputationRep:
    Probably a small party

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maths (2^2) Life)
    Maybe u can join me
    :hubba:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    keep it PG my friend :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    Parents giving me a lot of money, so will buy new clothes for college

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'll be celebrating them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    10/8 best celebration ever
    I really need some new smart shoes for uni cause personally i dont want to wonder round campus in a hoodie and jeans ... I'm going to be taking with me purely smart sixth form type clothes and so will treat myself to some smart flats ... clarks have some nice ones atm so i shall head there on results day if i get the grades ! tbhh i might just go on some mad shopping spree on results day lmao cause i keep saying how I'm gonna buy a mac if i get into uni cause of the apple education offer where you get the free beats ( worth £250) so i might get more than shoes cause ill be so hyped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surina16)
    :hubba:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    keep it PG my friend :naughty:
    But couldn't you just stick your finger at the top to stop it spilling ok the floor 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Meal with family probz

ReputationRep:
    Dying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Walk around town with a big ass smile on my face. Lose the stinginess for one day and splash out

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting so drunk that I don't even remember what university I'm going to.

And then in early September I'm going to party in NYC for a week

ReputationRep:
    I haven't even really thought about it. I'll probably just get them and be happy (or gutted) and know that I can actually relax for the rest of the holidays

ReputationRep:
    If I do well, then maybe a get together with friends etc but if my results swing in the opposite direction it'll probably be sitting at home thinking of all the possible options whilst drowning my sorrows with a glass of shandy..

ReputationRep:
    I would celebrate by enrolling into next year :P

ReputationRep:
    If I'm celebrating: A meal out with my family, cocktails and then a day with my boyfriend later in the week.
    If I'm commiserating: lots of crying, a meal out with LOTS of cocktails and further drinking at home.

ReputationRep:
    Meal with my good friend and our families

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.