Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What's the one thing that will help you survive Results Day? [Golden Thread] watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    well im not gettin my results with anyone so if ive failed i can jus hide somewhere and cry lmfao

ReputationRep:
    Probably my writing, especially if things go badly... I just love jumping into another world to avoid this world's problems~
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Alcohol, an unhealthy amount of alcohol to either drown my sorrows or celebrate.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing except for getting good grades (which is gonaa be a miracle if it happens). :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rajive)
    That whilst I am crying over not getting A*s, there are people in this world who are crying over not having a bed to sleep in.
    Touché to everyone

ReputationRep:
    The fact that I gave it my all in the exam hall (maths was brutal!)

It's the wait that's driving me crazy 🙈

ReputationRep:
    the hope that I can do something else instead of restarting sixth form

ReputationRep:
    Pepperoni pizza.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 225
Size:  38.2 KB

Things like this give me hope 😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Knowing that life goes on. Don't allow a piece of paper with a few letters on it scare you into thinking that bad results means no future or you're incapable of great success. YOU WILL BE FINE x

ReputationRep:
    As a parent....hiding in the car preparing the right expression so that I am prepared for whatever the outcome is.

If the result was/is (two already at uni, one going next year), celebrating with them whilst checking my bank balance and stressing if I have enough for the treat I have promised and thinking about all those extra miles I will now have to drive. Oh and being so incredibly proud of them.

If the result was/is bad, consoling them whilst also suggesting alternatives, trying to get them motivated to try again and also checking my bank balance and stressing that I have enough to give them a treat to pick them up and enough time spare to help them investigate the way forward.

That was the full answer, the brief answer is.....Keep calm! Things have a habit of working out in the end.

I'm hoping this year is a worry free results day, had one last year but the year before was a nightmare!

ReputationRep:
    passing so at least achieving a C meaning I don't have to touch that subject ever again.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Getting 570 UMS in total will help me a lot.
    If I don't, I will probably stare blankly at a wall for most of the day.

ReputationRep:
    Bournemouth letting me in (going through Clearing)

If not I WILL cry

ReputationRep:
    Food for sure. If I do great I'll celebrate with food, if I do terrible I'll eat my feelings away

ReputationRep:
    A box of tissues and someone dragging me all the way to get it

ReputationRep:
    Who says I am gonna survive at all?

ReputationRep:
    Knowing that if it goes bad, there's always next year, where I will work twice as hard and have the advantage of being taught all the content for the second time, as well as have twice as many notes and revision resources. So if it comes down to it, next years AS grades should surpass this year by far!

ReputationRep:
    Lots and lots of food and youtube ;o

ReputationRep:
    My cats, who doesn't love Netflix and a cuddle with your cats waiting to see if your future plays out

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.