Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I just created an AMA, AMA Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    What is your 2nd least favourite cheese? Explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. Bonus marks will be awarded for a reference to liquid nitrogen. [8 marks]

I don't have one, I like all cheese. Well technically I haven't tried all cheese, so I can't really say I like all cheese. You can make a cheese ice lolly; by pouring melted cheese in a mold, then pouring it into liquid nitrogen will freeze it instantly.

Posted from OtherWorld

when was the last time you did something for the first time ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    I don't think so tbh I don't wanna be savage......Savage=Not cool. Barry Scott=:cool: Me=Well....Perry the platypus..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)

ReputationRep:
    So it was accidental?
    Not saying :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Not saying :innocent:
    Damn, that happened to me, I think yesterday, it was the thread where this girl/woman said she's "undateable" I was on my phone just reading through :mmm: and I accidentally reped one of her posts, in which she said she should try n lose some weight (I think ) :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Damn, that happened to me, I think yesterday, it was the thread where this girl/woman said she's "undateable" I was on my phone just reading through :mmm: and I accidentally reped one of her posts, in which she said she should try n lose some weight (I think ) :teehee:
    That's so awkward omg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    That's so awkward omg
    ikr

ReputationRep:
    ikr
    U not sleeping

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Going rn

Sorry Aysha!

ReputationRep:
    Going rn

Sorry Aysha!
    Lol its alright

stop saying sorry :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    I smell BS :dry:

Posted from OtherWorld
    no kidding...

ReputationRep:
    Hows life

ReputationRep:
    34908seikj r u rich doe?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I don't have one, I like all cheese. Well technically I haven't tried all cheese, so I can't really say I like all cheese. You can make a cheese ice lolly; by pouring melted cheese in a mold, then pouring it into liquid nitrogen will freeze it instantly.
    Posted from OtherWorld
    This is for OP, however, I will consider your answer. It will help when comparing with 34908seikj's future answer

Positives from your answer:good reference :ahee:, SPAG is on the whole, very good and detail is decent
    Negatives: Detail could be expanded, mold should be mould m8 :naughty:, the bit when u said "pouring it into liquid nitrogen" actually doesn't make sense - you'd have to pour liquid nitrogen onto it mate, I know, I've used it before

Overall mark = 6.7/8 (including bonus mark ofc)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 34908seikj)
    Guess.
    you read my AMA from last week ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umar39)
    Why do we not have black marshmallows?
    Because we live in an evil and racist society #rightsforblackmarshmallows

ReputationRep:
    This is for OP, however, I will consider your answer. It will help when comparing with 34908seikj's future answer

Positives from your answer:good reference :ahee:, SPAG is on the whole, very good and detail is decent
    Negatives: Detail could be expanded, mold should be mould m8 :naughty:, the bit when u said "pouring it into liquid nitrogen" actually doesn't make sense - you'd have to pour liquid nitrogen onto it mate, I know, I've used it before

Overall mark = 6.7/8 (including bonus mark ofc)
    :woo: I got 6.7/8 thats pretty good

Btw you can pour the item into a canister of liquid nitrogen :yep: I seen loads of youtube videos of it :yes:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    :woo: I got 6.7/8 thats pretty good

Btw you can pour the item into a canister of liquid nitrogen :yep: I seen loads of youtube videos of it :yes:
    tis rather commendable Monsieur
    Spoiler:
    Show
    stealing mediaya's ppic is not however :shakecane:
    I see what you mean now, however, at 10pm or whatnot last night, this was rather ambiguous :lol:
    Next time make sure your meaning is clear

ReputationRep:
    tis rather commendable Monsieur
    Spoiler:
    Show
    stealing mediaya's ppic is not however :shakecane:
    I see what you mean now, however, at 10pm or whatnot last night, this was rather ambiguous :lol:
    Next time make sure your meaning is clear

Yes next time I will make it clear, thanks for the wise words Mr. cheese :qed:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Maybe be I should steal yours :mmm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.