ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Hope you guys all get what you want

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Really **** in physics, good in maths and further maths, disappointing in economics
    Edexcel Economics? That paper was awful.

ReputationRep:
    Was going for AAA but can't see that happening at all. I'm trying to be as pessimistic as possible to avoid disappointment but still telling myself that if they aren't what I expected I can resit the exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nowen)
    Was going for AAA but can't see that happening at all. I'm trying to be as pessimistic as possible to avoid disappointment but still telling myself that if they aren't what I expected I can resit the exams.
    Haha pessimism is key to avoid total disappointment in my opinion but don't let it consume you. Dw, I think everyone's trying to reassure themselves even with such a doubtful mind-set.

ReputationRep:
    almost 3 dayzzz left ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    I just want to be able to apply to Swansea for genetics BBB-ABB are the required A2 grades so praying for BCC on Thursday lolololololol RIP my dreams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    I just want to be able to apply to Swansea for genetics BBB-ABB are the required A2 grades so praying for BCC on Thursday lolololololol RIP my dreams
    You will be okay!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thevamps99xo)
    You will be okay!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aahahah I really hope so! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Wanted AAA to start with but now I'd be over the moon to get ABB, think I'm most likely to get ABC/ACC
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Want AAA as well but probably gonna get like BCC or something ugh I'm so stressed I haven't slept properly since my last English language exam

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for A2 results but I just wanted to say good luck!

If you don't get the grades you need to pass onto A2 just remember that it's not the end of the world! It might seem like it at the time but trust me it could actually turn out to be for the best. 2 years ago today I received EEUU in my AS levels. I thought it was the end of my dreams, but I phoned up a different college and began again with different subjects. A year later I got ABC, 7UMS total off AAB. Despite my failed year 12 I got offers from 2 Russell Group universities. I also felt that I was in a much better position to go to university. I needed that extra year to find out what I really wanted to do.

Best of luck guys <3

ReputationRep:
    if you still wana go uni and your dissapointed with results retake/if not maybe an apprenticeship may be a good shout?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cari98)
    WJEC
    I have just done wjec As and A level rel. It doesnt get easier with wjec! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Yep.

I did Bio, Lit and ICT.

ICT was easy - hoping for an A but would take a B.
    Lit was alright - would like a B but wouldn't be surprised if I only get a C
    Biology - paper 1 was easy but paper 2 was so difficult. I really want a B but might not even get a C knowing how badly I did in paper 2!

ReputationRep:
    I am so nervous, not been thinking about it all holiday but it hit me yesterday how much my life could change if I do badly

I want to study medicine and realistically I need AAAB, but really want AAAA. These grade boundaries better be as low as **** or I will have to re evaluate my life

ReputationRep:
    Scared sh*tless for Business Edexcel.

ReputationRep:
    I think I did well in bio, chem and German. Maths was just horrible- totally messed up in C1 and C2, S1 wasn't too bad

ReputationRep:
    BBCU or BBBU. Was hoping to get AACU or AABU, but i practically did cause i got 1% of an A in Chemistry, 2% of an A in Physics. Lol just my luck . Though there is always the chance to resit, so no need to worry

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.