Turn on thread page Beta

Okay ladies, how about a kiss on the forehead? watch

Announcements

Dump him? LOL, you'll go far.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I really do love it when my bf kisses me on the forehead, it makes you feel really loved and protected IMO.

I wouldnt say its a turn on though, but its deffinately not a turn off, well for me at least

ReputationRep:
    It's my favourite thing in the world, ever!! And my big teddy bear guy does it aaall the time, and it's FABULOUS.

ReputationRep:
    its sweet guys who do that I find are more caring and 8 out of 10 times shy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vizor)
    How would you react to a kiss on the forehead done in a loving, romantic way?

Do you consider it a Turn on/Turn off?
    omg i think its the nicest gesture ever. i met some guy one night and at the end of the night he kissed me on the forehead and i was like, i love him sooo much lol. to me a kiss on the forehead shows that the person is romantic and caring. a big yes!!!!

ReputationRep:
    It's cute, but if your going to kiss someones forehead just make it a quick kiss. Nothing long, otherwise it will look like your kissing their forehead off this might be uncomfortable for who your kissing, and maybe for you.

ReputationRep:
    ahah im just laughing at the fact that so many girls are into this... just needed a blue arrow on this thread

ReputationRep:
    I love being kissed unexpectedly on the forehead it makes me all shivery It makes me feel protected too because my boyfriend towers over me because i'm little and when he's holding me tight he often kisses my forehead and it makes me feel loved and safe. It's definately the cutest kind of kiss in my opinion xx

ReputationRep:
    definitely cute.

I got this in my email message box the other day. Its so sweet & sincere; “Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'”

all of the above were nice gestures to generally expect from a soul mate, a best friend, a boyfriend. I believe to have that and more from my bf. He held my hand ans supported me all day yesterday at my grandad's funeral. He did a number of forehead kisses, which made me feel right at ease.

ReputationRep:
    gets me everytime really sweet lol x

I think you know when you have the perfect partner when they do what I mentioned before. I think if you crack exterior a guy holds up and reveals his softer interior mentioned above I have reason to believe you are sorted for life. lol.

ReputationRep:
    I think from how i feel and whats been posted- kiss on the forehead for females is assurance as its nothing more but almost respectful of them. Its not a turn on at all i dont thinnk but a gesture of care. Wondering how do guys feel about being kissed on forehad? By the way think kisses on forehead should be on the top part of forehead if you want to get technical.

ReputationRep:
    i love kisses on the forehead!

shame i have a fringe really

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2007
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.