Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Free the NIPPLE !!!!

Boobs are just like mini beer bellies with a nipple on them!

ReputationRep:
    There's no reason to go topless or naked whatsoever, why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PHD2027)
    cant be bothered to read it, next time make it shorter. like 4 lines or something
    Sure thing, hun. I'll use your penis as a reference ; D

ReputationRep:
    British women going topless in public? Do we want to discourage tourism?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1010marina)
    8=============================== ================================ ===================D

yeah I agree

ReputationRep:
    Anywhere + Anytime = No (Look at me turning this into an equation).

But on the beach and by the pool, sure.

ReputationRep:
    8=============================== ================================ ===================D

yeah I agree
    Small pair of knockers you've got there, mate. Props for the length though. Does that mean I can write long replies now ;D or is that still too taxing for your poor brain

ReputationRep:

yeah I agree
    Your penis is cut in three parts.

I don't agree with the idea that breasts aren't sexual, but it doesn't bother me enough to be against freethenipple. Don't really care - do what you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Your penis is cut in three parts.
    I know.

ReputationRep:
    Small pair of knockers you've got there, mate. Props for the length though. Does that mean I can write long replies now ;D or is that still too taxing for your poor brain
    Go lick a boob

ReputationRep:
    Go lick a boob
    Lucky for me, I've got my own pair ^^ I might go do just that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kangsterf)
    Like on beaches and other places where men can be topless. If not, why not?

I mean, men often go topless and I know most women wouldn't want to do this but some of them clearly do, as shown by some of the GoTopless protests and stuff like that. Why not give them the right to choose whether they do?
    Men are loaded with testosterone which just makes some us excessively horny. Naturally, some of us control it better than others. If all men had self-control and women were fine with some staring, (it's inevitable people would) then I would be for it.

A possible problem is that I don't really want to be with my mother while she's topless, whatever the law is :/ .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GradeA*UnderA)
    Men are loaded with testosterone which just makes some us excessively horny. Naturally, some of us control it better than others. If all men had self-control and women were fine with some staring, (it's inevitable people would) then I would be for it.

A possible problem is that I don't really want to be with my mother while she's topless, whatever the law is :/ .

Posted from TSR Mobile

:bump:

ReputationRep:
    Its fine and a lot of women do go topless anyways but we have to remember that the male and female brain functions very differently sadly and whilst its normal to see a topless man its very rare to see topless women. and women can handle a topless man, even if hes got a gorgeous six-pack we have the ability to remain normal but something very weird happens to men when they see a pair of breasts. they just go crazy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9BjjFts2F0
    so sure, there should totally be equality on the beach but i completely loathe the thought of being bugged by and leered at by pervy men so thats why i keep mine covered. just isn't worth the hassle at all.

ReputationRep:
    If men are allowed so should women. Anyways i ftbis was allowed alot of women would be too shy/self consious to go toppless.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Don't see why not.

This made me cry :rofl:

(Original post by TercioOfParma)
    Men's pecs don't have the same connotation as women's breasts. I would say I am not too keen on it, aside from nude beaches obviously.
    Not to you, maybe, but to others they might.

They should. Likewise they should be allowed to breastfeed anywhere where it's safe and hygienic to do so.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe that this turned into a bunch of people trying to justify rape, and having to be told that nothing justifies it.

I am sure that women do this already. I know I have done on holiday at the beach. I wouldn't at an indoor pool, as there would be no reason to; I'm not getting a tan and waves aren't tearing the bikini off. At an outdoor pool it would depend on the pool owner's rules and who was present.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.