Most famous person you've ever met?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Either Stephen Hawking or Al Gore
Original post by usycool1
The Pakistan cricket team and the old Pakistani president :tongue:
Zardari the Behmari?
Original post by samirahbegum
Derek Landy (author of the Skulduggery Pleasant series) although I guess he isn't crazily famous. He was really nice and funny :biggrin:

I am sooo jealous. he is fab :colondollar:

Kayla McKnight. Eleanor Patterson. The latter at the RIO olymipcs for high jump. The former went to the commonweath a few years back.
I once met the old arch bishop of Cantebury Rowan Williams, i am not sure that he saw me though. I have also shaken hands with sir Ian Blair, the ex chief of police here in the uk! Google him if you want to find out more thanks!
Chris Broderick from megadeth
Tom Hardy at The Dark Knight Rises premiere years ago!
Luis Suarez in Birmingham
Original post by Napp
As in spoken to/shook hands with/shot the breeze etc. etc. not saw through a window at 600ft.. :tongue:

Personally the HRH Queen Elizabeth II :smile: and Tony Blair if that perfidious rotter counts...

How'd you manage that?
Reply 68
Original post by RickmanAlways
How'd you manage that?

I was at a memorial event they attended :smile:
Prof Richard Dawkins

Kelly Clarkson

The Queen's title is Her Majesty, not "the HRH". Do you even know what HRH stands for?
Original post by Napp
I was at a memorial event they attended :smile:

Cool :smile:
Original post by Little Toy Gun
Prof Richard Dawkins

Kelly Clarkson

The Queen's title is Her Majesty, not "the HRH". Do you even know what HRH stands for?

Isnt Her Royal Highness?
Reply 72
Original post by Little Toy Gun
Prof Richard Dawkins

Kelly Clarkson

Original post by RickmanAlways
Isnt Her Royal Highness?

Indeed it can stand for [His/Her] Royal highness albeit it is nominally meant to be used for less senior members than the Monarch.
Justin Timberlake outside a movie premier once,he actually spoke to mee :smile:
Donald Trump in NYC
Tony Robinson, The Prodigy, Kevin Keegan, Brian Clough and David Icke in fact im going to his sons wedding today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
David Cameron a couple of months ago
Oh that reminds me, I shook hands with John Major and his wife, during the 1992 General Election campaign. And also Maggie's former Press Secretary Sir Bernard Ingram. [Or is it Ingham?] Major was surprisingly short. But there seemed something odd about him. I'm sure he was wearing shoes that were "built up" to try and make him appear taller.
(edited 7 years ago)
I've met someone who played a character in East Enders. He always used to eat Fish and Chips and is quite chubby and bald. I think he might have been friends w Billie or Phil. Maybe he was in the 2008/9-2010 episodes. I really can't remember. -_- He actually works in the same building as me and I've been in the same lift as him, but I'm too anxious to ask him "hey, were you the guy from e.e???". Lmao.
I've met Rosie and Jim :cool:

Quick Reply