The Student Room Group

Girls have never shown interest in me

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
You will don't worry.

I would also say that I have not received much female attention, and yet I have had two amazing relationships, with what from an objective point of view were girls out of my league, the second one ongoing and probably ending in marriage.

I just think you need to meet the right person. Just talk to girls. I don't even mean try to get one date after another. Just talk to them, randomly, and sooner or later you will "gel" with one and then you can take it further. There are 3.5 billion women out there. Even if a whopping 3 billion of them think you are a boring loser, half a billion won't. I know that's stupid you will never meet all of them, but my point is, there are so many people, there will be one that likes who you are. And that matters more than looks.
Reply 61
I do (if that is you in the pic).

But sorry, I'm a guy (though I know for sure my gf would love your beard, have tattoos too? She is a sucker for beard and tattoos, even ugly guys she thinks are hawt if they have those two).
Reply 62
at that age girls are at their worst - completely fussy, very shallow and materialistic. only if you are a good looking guy who is rich and has a perfect body then you will get a girlfriend. better wait until you're about mid or late 20s then their point of view changes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending