Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will you be on TSR during results day? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I am a uni student, I love to feed on the pain of A levellers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDKGames)
    Applied to Loughborough (F) and Leicester (I) to do Mathematics. Need AAA for firm and AAB for insurance.
    Oh right best of luck mate, that'll be an amazing improvement from your AS results

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalierm2707)
    I wish but may be problematic, sadly after receiving my Hogwarts offer letter I realised my true calling was for medicine, unfortunately for me hogwarts didnt offer this and as snape wouldnt be teaching potions (obv my backup option) I decided to turn it down. So although I may be magic, I think changing grades is beyond my capabilities...

Seriously though, best of luck.
    :please::lolz::lolz:
    I cry now...I too had to turn my Hogwarts offer down and I can't change grades either. Looks like I'm stuck!
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    Oh right best of luck mate, that'll be an amazing improvement from your AS results
    Thank you! I'm confident 2A's are already in the bag, it's just the matter of Further Maths being unpredictable after this year's exams, so I'm hoping to get onto my insurance course whichever way it goes, but I do prefer to get my firm xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Yeah, I am a uni student, I love to feed on the pain of A levellers
    This will be me one day, till second and third years of Uni where 2:1 and first' are everything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BunnyMidnight)
    :lolz::teehee::teehee::yep::yep:
    they will be like...NEVER!
    Init we r never gonaa escape the wrath of the deadly things 😥😁
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    :please::lolz::lolz:
    I cry now...I too had to turn my Hogwarts offer down and I can't change grades either. Looks like I'm stuck!
    I feel for all of you guys, I had a horrible chem exam (f324 2015 if anyone knows of it - it was horrible) and up until results day I was a mess, thankfully my C in f324 was pulled up by my great F325 and all went well... moral of the story, your not out of the game until the paper says so, even then there are other ways!

ReputationRep:
    This will be me one day, till second and third years of Uni where 2:1 and first' are everything!
    Well I got (and will get) uni results much earlier than A level results day anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalierm2707)
    I feel for all of you guys, I had a horrible chem exam (f324 2015 if anyone knows of it - it was horrible) and up until results day I was a mess, thankfully my C in f324 was pulled up by my great F325 and all went well... moral of the story, your not out of the game until the paper says so, even then there are other ways!
    We will see on results day, might run away to Hogwarts after this!

ReputationRep:
    Well I got (and will get) uni results much earlier than A level results day anyway.
    LUCKY!
    lets hope they were good!

ReputationRep:
    LUCKY!
    lets hope they were good!
    It's quite normal; I think pretty much all of them get results in July or earlier.

ReputationRep:
    It's quite normal; I think pretty much all of them get results in July or earlier.
    And we suffer for months on end

Yes. I get a thrill out of seeing other people choke back on a hot sob of regret. :evilbanana:

Also because I'm waiting for GCSE results and not worried. :smartass:

ReputationRep:
    Not when I do badly. I'll be busy hopping on the soonest flight to Kyrgyzstan to live as a gazelle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Nope probably gonaa be being abused by my parents. 😶
    Currently preparing myself for the special occasion 👍🏼
    Belt or slipper?

ReputationRep:
    ***** da*** u think i iz. How brave do you think I am :lol:

Furst of all I'll be on a clearing hotline licking London Met's ******** in hopes of not getting sacrificed to the examboards and secondly, if I even dare to come on here imma be found crying in the how are you feeling rn thread :cry:

But if I get AAA ***** you bet imma start all the celebration threads :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    Belt or slipper?
    Neither 😶 The deadly rough hand 😑

ReputationRep:
    YAS !

ReputationRep:
    Probably, even if it's to say that I failed everything and I'm leaving TSR, having only joined a couple of months ago :lol:

ReputationRep:
    yeah, if i do well

if i get less than a C in anything there's no point in going home, my dad'll have me on the first flight to nigeria. at least i can learn how to tend the goats in the village

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.